Apologies | Vital Football

Apologies

Walthamstow wanderer

Alert Team
Staff member
I have had a bit of a senior moment this morning ….
I put up the match and predictor threads for the city game ….only to then see that USAF had already done them ..

So I deleted my threads , or so I thought , but then realised I had deleted US’ s predictor thread .
I know US and Matic had predicted on there but so did others …

If you did , I’m sorry , you will have to predict again ….

DOH !

I have had a bit of a senior moment this morning ….
I put up the match and predictor threads for the city game ….only to then see that USAF had already done them ..

So I deleted my threads , or so I thought , but then realised I had deleted US’ s predictor thread .
I know US and Matic had predicted on there but so did others …

If you did , I’m sorry , you will have to predict again ….

DOH !
Thanks for making me smile Walt!

Pair of desperados !!!!!

Senior moment has now dissipated :wagging::wagging::wagging::wagging:
You must've also forgotten about all those points i was promised Walt. I've been waiting patiently in the wings for further confirmation but alas nothing. I look forward to hearing how you could possibly have made such an oversight when you put it in writing on Sep 4 2023 in the Predictor Thread League Table.

You must've also forgotten about all those points i was promised Walt. I've been waiting patiently in the wings for further confirmation but alas nothing. I look forward to hearing how you could possibly have made such an oversight when you put it in writing on Sep 4 2023 in the Predictor Thread League Table.
I’m still waiting for your postcard , Steve . The post is awful lately .

I’ve known saints with less patience than you ….