Anyone watching The World Cup.... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Anyone watching The World Cup....

The Brazilian manager is aptly named. Playing the likes of Fred ahead of Bruno, he deserved to get beat.

That was my mindset as well. The Brazilian midfield was second best for the whole of the game and he leaves out arguably, along with De Bruyne, the best premier league (on stats) midfielder of the last 12 months and decides to persist with Paqueta and others. That Paqueta has been labeled a donkey by West Ham fans for the most part

That was my mindset as well. The Brazilian midfield was second best for the whole of the game and he leaves out arguably, along with De Bruyne, the best premier league (on stats) midfielder of the last 12 months and decides to persist with Paqueta and others. That Paqueta has been labeled a donkey by West Ham fans for the most part

Seems like we dodged a bullet with him!

I wasn't too impressed even with Neymar. Passenger apart from his (great) goal. Mind Beardsley scored many as good if not better similar type goals. I know who I would rather have in the side

London FC?

Seven of the starting eleven play for northern clubs. One in Germany (northern Germany, not Munich) and three from London clubs.

Fifteen of the 25 man squad play for northern clubs, two from Midlands clubs, so seven from London.

You sound like a Mackem with a chip on both shoulders.

Disappointed but not surprised England were the better side but that’s football we know that very well supporting our great club. Tonight England were unlucky.

And yet again the sucker punch. The FA are more concerned about how we show ourselves as they want us to show, above reproach and 'playing the game'. Get a manager who ticks all the right boxes and reads from the script and they are happy. I want someone who won't let the opposition kick us off the park like in the Euros just gone. A manager who will fight dirty if need be, it won't be in my lifetime but it's the only way. Older fans will relate.

England were the better side and you could argue that the shitness of the ref dictated the outcome but overall the French got the ball in the net one more time than us.

Looking at the bigger picture you could say that this slow speed piss about sideways and pass back shite in defence got it's reward as it must make the rest of the team nervy and you can also blame Southgate for not changing it up earlier. Grealish kept back until 3 minutes from the end, Maddison not even getting a sniff and even Terence Trent-Alexander must have been worth a shout if not for his free kick ability.

To be fair to Kane, the pressure of it being his second pen got to him and he gave it too much welly. You could tell he had to think about where to place it too much and I thought his best bet was to rake it down the middle.

London FC?

Seven of the starting eleven play for northern clubs. One in Germany (northern Germany, not Munich) and three from London clubs.

Fifteen of the 25 man squad play for northern clubs, two from Midlands clubs, so seven from London.

You sound like a Mackem with a chip on both shoulders.

You sound like a menopausal Ninny.

Lost a bit of interest once England got knocked out. On paper should be a reasonable final. Hope France win as they knocked us out. No other reason I don’t like either team to be honest.