Anyone watching the boxing tonight? | Vital Football

Anyone watching the boxing tonight?

nufc_carl88

Vital 1st Team Regular
2 English lads in tough fights for world titles. Hopefully 2 cracking fights but both will have there work cut out especially Murray.

Aye nothing worse and frustrating than a dodgy stream! Not on for a while yet so time to get sorted

Yes, watching the Smith Abraham undercard at the mo . Thought Abraham won it last time and expect him to win it again tonight . GGG beats Murray (who's a tough fella) any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Never seen the first fight to be honest but I do fancy Smith. Never seen golovkin before either so looking forward to seeing what the hype is about.

nufc_carl88 - 21/2/2015 20:48

Can't believe Price was saying he has a chance against Joshua either!

Price has a chance against anyone with that right hand. Aj's quality but untested, Price failed both times agaiinst Tony Thompson , particularly the 2nd fight I thought he gave up. I'd pick Aj to win tho.

Big numbers of Leeds and Liverpool fans in the crowd tonight.......I'll be surprised if that ends well

Same Mick, first time I have seen golovkin fight and he has no weakness! Not the biggest of guys but his KO record is phenomenal shows it's not all about size. Murray took a beating but showed great heart, the only time golovkin has been taken past 8 rounds.

GGG would have had Murray the round the ref thought he heard the bell . Murray was done . Took a hell of a beating, tough tough guy .