Anyone been to China? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Anyone been to China?

OldLeazes - 8/6/2016 19:19

The-realist67 - 8/6/2016 07:00

I'm calling Bullshit on this one..OL being head hunted by the Chinese to teach English, when there are so many much younger, better educated, bright young things out there to choose from....you fluent in Manderin then OL?..Feckin joke man!

Jealousy is a terrible thing. It can eat you up. I don't know a word of "Manderin", nor Mandarin either. I'm well educated in my mother tongue though, which is clearly an alien concept to you. I'll be teaching that subject. You could probably apply for a job yourself. You'll need a degree, and you'll have to submit to a telephone interview. Let me know if you want the number. They are on the lookout for smart, well educated people. If you know of anyone ...

Post the number then........I'm in!

I think you missed the part about "smart, well educated people".

If you know of anyone then ask them to PM me.

He'll just say you're lying. Here's a number for one company he can try. 01349 800 600. I'm sure they'll be glad to help with any queries.

Do what?

Post the number of my employer?

Be serious man.

If you want a job teaching English in China just do a Google search, easy enough.

Read a couple of forums and find the best one, then apply.

Don't let your lack of experience and obvious unsuitability for the post put you off.

http://www.tefl.org.uk/contact-us/

That's the address to contact them alternatively. Let us know when you do and what the outcome is. We'll interested to hear.

Officemonkey - 10/6/2016 21:52

http://www.tefl.org.uk/contact-us/

That's the address to contact them alternatively. Let us know when you do and what the outcome is. We'll interested to hear.

Ha ha..."We'll interested to hear" even using Chinese grammar now, gone full on Shteeeve on us all...you're really coming across as OL's bitch now mind you. I think I'll just bookmark this thread and revisit it every couple of months and see how our Shenzhen correspondent is getting along!

You asked for the info, you were given it as requested.

I expect to see you applying for the job.

The only reason you wouldn't is if you weren't up to it.

Whatever you choose OL good luck, but you have nowt to lose giving it a go it cant be as bad as this shit hole of a country.