Any Thoughts On The England Kit/Nike Row? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Any Thoughts On The England Kit/Nike Row?

On a different note something remarkable (for me anyway) today. I knew the England v Brazil attendance figure and this morning checked on Burton v Vale finding TB was not even on the bench but noting their crowd. I then read up on Chesterfield's exploits - the SOB's only needed another goal to match my prediction, grrrr - and again noted their attendance. Then, blow me down, listening to TalkSport Guess the Attendance comp and the first three games were Burton, England and Chesterfield. The last was Stockport but I hadn't checked them. So, from never getting an attendance right today I got three out of four bang on the money.

I think the new England shirt is quite nice but it’s been a PR disaster. Hugely over expensive and lots of mealy mouthed advertising speak.

As a rule I like shirt designs to be simple and traditional. RUFC = red body and white sleeves. The last couple of home shirts have been good.

When I think of our away kit I think for some reason of Billy Russell in a yellow shirt with blue shorts.