Any one got the relevant E-mail | Vital Football

Any one got the relevant E-mail

spurdon

Vital Football Legend
I'm doing my lefty bit for a community out reach project in Harringay and want to see if I can get spurs's community arm involved. Do any of you clever Yids know the relevant E-mail address for our community liaison person at the club? If you do please can you PM me.

Many thanks :14:

Adam Davidson is probably your best bet, he's the head of Community Relations at Tottenham Hotspur PLC

try:

adam.davidson@tottenhamhotspur.com

If not, just give them a call on the main number and ask for him, chances are you'd get him that way too, or one of his admin.

Actually Don it's just occurred to me that as what you might be doing/involved in is community type stuff, your might do better to approach Nichola Kelly of the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation, she is the Head of Programmes and Operations and might be the place to start?

You can call them on 020 8365 5138

Spursex - 7/1/2016 09:48

Actually Don it's just occurred to me that as what you might be doing/involved in is community type stuff, your might do better to approach Nichola Kelly of the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation, she is the Head of Programmes and Operations and might be the place to start?

You can call them on 020 8365 5138

:14: Cheers