Any news on new kits? (Confirmed Reveal Friday 9AM) | Page 6 | Vital Football

Any news on new kits? (Confirmed Reveal Friday 9AM)

If the cathedral detail is inside the shirt, why bother at all? I know I'm a middle aged moan-bag, but I just don't get it.
Shirt is ok by the way. Like a few, I'd prefer proper stripes.

It's ok. I'm a proper stripes man so disappointed that it doesn't meet that criteria, but pleased the shorts are black. I think it will also be better as a casual shirt to wear out and about, rather than a traditional football shirt

Whilst I prefer proper stripes, and the National League one was for me the best kit for decades, I do like this shirt. The red is a better shade than last season and the sponsor logo fits in very well. Think it will go down well with the young uns as it will look better as a leisure shirt. An added bonus is that thin stripes do look better on us middle aged chubsters 🤣

Mmmmm, my 1st impression was that from a distance I'd look like a plastic Liverpool fan in it. I've seen worst but already looking forward to going back to traditional stripes next year, which usually follows when we try something different.

So it's a remake of the kit from 95/96 season then?
Quite a season that one, 3 managers /head coaches and we used around 40 players including Appleton and Ainsworth.
Just looking through my history of the imps it's not the first we've worn a shirt that isn't striped.
66 to 73, 83 to 85, 89/90, 95/96 maybe 94/95 as that was a weird top too.
The white stripes are very thin aren't, they look thinner than the kit it's modelled on to me.
6.5/10 ok but much prefer stripes I'll wait for the away kit.

Quite a season that one, 3 managers /head coaches and we used around 40 players including Appleton and Ainsworth.
Just looking through my history of the imps it's not the first we've worn a shirt that isn't striped.
The white stripes are very thin aren't, they look thinner than the kit it's modelled on to me.

The 89-90 one was also quite similar. In fact I still have mine, it was a nice shirt. Incredibly I can still get into it - I used to buy one size up for the baggy look around that time :yes:

We wore a quartered shirt in the early 00s.