Any Montsma news? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Any Montsma news?

You can see the work he has had to put into his quads - absolutely essential to provide core support for the ACL.

After doing mine, the input I had from my three minute follow up with the NHS consultant having asked about playing contact sport again?

"Take up golf or cycling", as he turned on his heel and walked out :ROFLMAO:

I did see the funny side.
Easy decision when you arent a professional sportsperson, my son did an ACL, had the op, which takes some recovery, then redid it playing 5 a side about 18 months later. He can still play sports, work out, etc, but strictly straight lines as he chose to not have a second op.

Good luck to Lewis, great bloke, great player, deserves this to work for him after 3 ops.

I see he has now restored a lot of his Instagram account. Happy birthday for today, as well, Lewis!

Mentioned in the "starting xi" thread that there could be another player returning from injury on Saturday - is it Lewis?

Looks like he's playing a reserve game against Liverpool? U18s or something?

That was when we played Liverpool during to Covid season behind closed doors by the looks of it.

It looks like a reminiscing post so expect that might be the end of his Lincoln journey.

He posted some photos of him playing against Liverpool (old kit and Harry Anderson is in the photos). Hoping this isn't a goodbye :cry:

So, regarding my earlier post about Montsma and return on investment, got me wondering. If a player is injured and misses ¾ of the season does the club pay all of his wages during that time or does it pay a percentage and insurance kicks in with some? Does short term / long term disability kick in and cover some of his wages?