Any ex-players worth bringing back? | Vital Football

Any ex-players worth bringing back?

Lienking

Vital Football Hero
People are often being accused on here of being obsessed with ex-players. The thing is though, most of our fans know more about them than the thousands of other players. So who would be possible targets. Antonio and Assombalonga are out of our league, but would Oliver Burke be a possibility on loan? He needs a confidence boost by playing,unless he is still injured. Is Lansbury paid too much (or not worth it) for a loan. What about Pinillos, Jokic, Pereira (not available till the summer) or even Ryan Mendes (pace to burn, but little end product).

Who else is there? I suppose De Vries, Gunter, McLeary, Dawson...........

Lewis McGugan was on Radio Nottingham on Monday says he has learnt a lot from his previous mistakes, and can still do a job at championship level.

seasider red - 16/1/2018 19:25

Lewis McGugan was on Radio Nottingham on Monday says he has learnt a lot from his previous mistakes, and can still do a job at championship level.

I wouldn't employ him to scrub the toilets at Championship level.

Aaron Ramsey would add some further quality to our already over stocked injury list.

Given he has no club I’d give McGugone his 4th last chance personally but I know I’m in the minority on that.

McCleary won’t comeback ever he hates Forest with a passion. I’d personally welcome back Patterson however he won’t come back for obvious reasons & the same with Garner both of whom had promise but didn’t live up to it. The one player we could really do with is Wes but what with him winning the PL despite being labelled crap & not even league 1 by a few of our fans I don’t see that happening either.

Chambers & Camp can both fook pff though. Even if they offered to pay to play for us I wouldn’t want them back.

Pinillos? After Sunday that **** Terry. I would also be happy to see de vries back perhaps. Dawson definitely.

Call me sentimental but I’d love to see Leon Best back at the City Ground, given his long association with NFFC.

Peter Whittingham and Darren Pratley may also be tempted by an emotional return.

trickygaribaldicat - 16/1/2018 22:06

Call me sentimental but I’d love to see Leon Best back at the City Ground, given his long association with NFFC.

Peter Whittingham and Darren Pratley may also be tempted by an emotional return.

To be fair, we've been shit up front since Charlie Austin went on loan to QPR

Bale would be good too lads. Since his 3.5m switch to the CG in 2010 and subsequent loan to Real Madrid, we've been shit. Coincidence? Not according to the Major.