Anus of the highest order | Vital Football

Anus of the highest order

Very sad day, I have just posted my last message over there, not that I expect it to remain up very long.

The new editor has got to be a rival fan on a wind up as nobody could be stupid enough to think they could run a forum under those conditions.

I pretty sure the guy has mental health issues. This Patchy bloke and Guvnor are definitely one and the same. Anyone can mock up some 'screen shots' of a twitter conversation.

ILSJ/Dox still in the frame for me.

Just signed off as well. Never posted much over there but always got my Gills news from you guys. Hopefully this site will be even more successful. We just need Wayne and his EU stuff and it will be complete

Yep, that message was the final straw so I'm on here from now on (despite mistyping my user name when setting up the account which is annoying - never dropped an 'e' in my life!)

Haha and shocking behaviour from an ex-award winning journalist. I'd expect that from Comedy Steve, but not yourself. I wonder if you ask the admin if it's possible for you/him to change a user name if you get it wrong.

Clearly this isn't Comedy Steve's rating system. For what it's worth, he's done a five star job of fcking up that board.