Antonio Conte - (Sacked) Manager Thread | Page 48 | Vital Football

Antonio Conte - (Sacked) Manager Thread

Was Conte's time as head coach a success/failure?

• Success

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Failure

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Neither - just more wasted time

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
This is another one of those key moments for Levy and the board. Push for glory or tread water until we sink again.

Extend Conte's contract.
Get Kane to sign an extension too.
Invest in what Conte needs to get the squad to a competitive level. 4-5 players.

The fans just will not accept anything less than full support of Conte now. He was the perfect person to get in at that moment and now we have punched above all predictions and reached a point nobody expected us to be in for at least 2 seasons.

This is not an opportunity that comes around often. Conte has worked a miracle and he suits this club way better than I expected he would. Plus he is already getting into our players subconscious - "top 4 is a trophy" - that is absolutely cracking sport psychology, and he did the same on Arteta and Arsenal after we beat them.

He is a very smart guy with passion to match. Sign him up now!!!

This is another one of those key moments for Levy and the board. Push for glory or tread water until we sink again.

Extend Conte's contract.
Get Kane to sign an extension too.
Invest in what Conte needs to get the squad to a competitive level. 4-5 players.

The fans just will not accept anything less than full support of Conte now. He was the perfect person to get in at that moment and now we have punched above all predictions and reached a point nobody expected us to be in for at least 2 seasons.

This is not an opportunity that comes around often. Conte has worked a miracle and he suits this club way better than I expected he would. Plus he is already getting into our players subconscious - "top 4 is a trophy" - that is absolutely cracking sport psychology, and he did the same on Arteta and Arsenal after we beat them.

He is a very smart guy with passion to match. Sign him up now!!!

well, he's wth us for another season for absolute certainty.

It is all about now tying him down to new 2-year deal.

Let's hope it's announced soon.

well, he's wth us for another season for absolute certainty.

It is all about now tying him down to new 2-year deal.

Let's hope it's announced soon.

That would mean he could be here 4 years. For Conte that would need to include winning something. I don't see him wasting 4 of his prime managerial career years on us if he is not given the tools to do the job.

I hope I'm right.

That would mean he could be here 4 years. For Conte that would need to include winning something. I don't see him wasting 4 of his prime managerial career years on us if he is not given the tools to do the job.

I hope I'm right.

I'm just not sure where the current vacancy is to fulfil his lofty ambitions. I'm quite happy to be used by him until one of those big jobs come available.

If he can win the league with Spurs it would be his greatest achievement.
Probably his fourth place this season goes pretty close to that. I can't see us finishing ahead of both City and Liverpool over 38 games in the immediate future, but wouldn't rule out him winning, or going very close to winning the CL with us.

Maybe he has Fallen for Spurs?

He seems pretty happy. Gets paid 15m plus a season. Not much pressure to win trophies.

In some ways we are a good catch. Now Levy isn't involved like he once was is certainly a bonus.

I appreciate this...

Conte said: "Honestly I didn’t hear this. For sure I’m a coach that doesn’t speak about players from another team.

"The situation Is very clear at Tottenham and Harry is a very important part of the project. Only rumours but I don’t like to talk about players from another club.

"If I want to do something I don’t do it through the media. Maybe that’s a bit disrespectful for the other club."

Calling them out is overdue, them and Barca ae disgraceful in the way they act regarding transfers and tapping up players. And somebody really needs to slap that shithead Charlie Kane, if I were Levy, I'd be having a fuken fit. And remember last time the dumbass started doing this shit, Big Joe decided to get involved.

I appreciate this...

Conte said: "Honestly I didn’t hear this. For sure I’m a coach that doesn’t speak about players from another team.

"The situation Is very clear at Tottenham and Harry is a very important part of the project. Only rumours but I don’t like to talk about players from another club.

"If I want to do something I don’t do it through the media. Maybe that’s a bit disrespectful for the other club."

Calling them out is overdue, them and Barca ae disgraceful in the way they act regarding transfers and tapping up players. And somebody really needs to slap that shithead Charlie Kane, if I were Levy, I'd be having a fuken fit. And remember last time the dumbass started doing this shit, Big Joe decided to get involved.

100%

I appreciate this...

Pep and City are just as bad. They have unsettled Cucurella by low balling Brighton.

As we saw with their tactics last summer, totally destroyed quarter of our season.

Antonio Conte ready to stay at Tottenham for ‘many years’ to build title-winning squad

Tottenham manager Antonio Conte has spoken about working at the club for "many years" as he looks to turn Spurs into regular title contenders.
The Italian has long been coy over his future at Spurs, with this current deal expiring at the end of the season - though with the option of a further year.
Conte has been backed in the transfer market this summer to the tune of over £100million as he looks to fight on four fronts having guided Spurs back into the Champions League.

But he has underlined the need for patience as he continues to build a "young" squad.
Speaking to reporters in Israel ahead of Saturday's friendly against Roma, Conte said: "As I've said before, our project, our plan is to try to become competitive, more than the past, but you know very well that in football you cannot build something important in one day, one month, one year.
"You have go step by step and try to increase the quality, increase the number of players in your squad. When a team stay in the top four and play European games you need to face four competitions in the best possible way.

"To do this you need a good squad with good quality. We are trying to do this but we have just started this process.

"Last season I think we worked very well to reach a place in the Champions League. At the same time I think we exploited problems, United's problems and in the last three games Arsenal were four points up on us and for this reason we have to continue with the club to build with the players, to continue to improve them. They have a lot of space for improvement.

"This is a young team and we can work for many years together to improve and fight with the best teams in England and in Europe."

Antonio Conte ready to stay at Tottenham for ‘many years’ to build title-winning squad

Tottenham manager Antonio Conte has spoken about working at the club for "many years" as he looks to turn Spurs into regular title contenders.
The Italian has long been coy over his future at Spurs, with this current deal expiring at the end of the season - though with the option of a further year.
Conte has been backed in the transfer market this summer to the tune of over £100million as he looks to fight on four fronts having guided Spurs back into the Champions League.

But he has underlined the need for patience as he continues to build a "young" squad.
Speaking to reporters in Israel ahead of Saturday's friendly against Roma, Conte said: "As I've said before, our project, our plan is to try to become competitive, more than the past, but you know very well that in football you cannot build something important in one day, one month, one year.
"You have go step by step and try to increase the quality, increase the number of players in your squad. When a team stay in the top four and play European games you need to face four competitions in the best possible way.

"To do this you need a good squad with good quality. We are trying to do this but we have just started this process.

"Last season I think we worked very well to reach a place in the Champions League. At the same time I think we exploited problems, United's problems and in the last three games Arsenal were four points up on us and for this reason we have to continue with the club to build with the players, to continue to improve them. They have a lot of space for improvement.

"This is a young team and we can work for many years together to improve and fight with the best teams in England and in Europe."

Young team ?

First 11 average age is 28.27!

Hugo, Doherty, Romero, Dier, Davies, Hojbjerg, Bentancur, Perisic, Kulusevski, Son, Kane.
If that's our best starting 11 !!