Antonio Conte - (Sacked) Manager Thread | Page 182 | Vital Football

Antonio Conte - (Sacked) Manager Thread

Was Conte's time as head coach a success/failure?

• Success

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Failure

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Neither - just more wasted time

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
Good points. (You know I have agreed with you for a while about Kane's work-rate.)

Let me throw in a few other factors...

£80m (+£10m in wages saved) but strengthening a top 4 rival with a rejuvenated Kane. Does Kane's wages potentially counter the prize money from finishing higher up the table/marketing?

You make it sound like we have a choice. Sooner or later we will lose him, do it now, we can bank some money and go again, do it later we get SFA for him.

We have to do it, he's playing protective football now and isn't putting it in; he affects too many in the team to sit on our hands.

And get Toney (suspension depending)
Toney, Richarlison Son and say Maddison and there should be a plethora of goals. Add in Danj at a decent price.

And get Toney (suspension depending)
Toney, Richarlison Son and say Maddison and there should be a plethora of goals. Add in Danj at a decent price.

The only chance we have of getting Maddison is by selling Kane.

Tony, Richarlison up top with Maddison in behind is pretty exciting.

Three forwards pressing from the front, imagine seeing that.

Good points. (You know I have agreed with you for a while about Kane's work-rate.)

Let me throw in a few other factors...

£80m (+£10m in wages saved) but strengthening a top 4 rival with a rejuvenated Kane. Does Kane's wages potentially counter the prize money from finishing higher up the table/marketing?

Yeah, there's so much grey space in these permutations. There's the almost measurable pieces, and there's the completely subjective pieces. As you say 5 league places = £10m.

The one that I always bring to the top is whether Kane is willing to give THFC one more season, or even more? I think in his head he's given us our 9 lives at this point. We haven't got our act together. He's checking out.

I don’t understand why we are still posting about Conte , he isn’t here anymore .
His legacy may be hanging around ,,though .

The season is over , it’s just a case of fulfilling our obligations to the league now .
Whatever is going on behind the scenes , ain’t going to change anything ,,until the Transfer window opens .

We apparently had two Pragmatic Managers ….. whatever that means ..

I got wound up last week after the Everton Game , I’m not doing that anymore .

The club can go its own way , it won’t stop me following it . It won’t stop me dreaming .
I’m Tottenham till I die !

I just hope the board are still fuming at the shit show they have served up for us ….
The innocents in all this …. the embarrassment of it all .