Another theory | Page 2 | Vital Football

Another theory

They're both fucking clueless and as bad as each other, should be nowhere near the club. The only good thing other than seeing the back of Llambias, is JFK's appointment has put a lot of people at breaking point. So hopefully something gets done about it

True, neither should be anywhere near but given Ashley's logic, being one or the other, I dislike the idea of Kinnear least.

"Kinnear is honest" I take it you didn't listen to his radio rant where he told lies at a rate of one every 20 seconds.

Its an interesting theory but I get the impression Ashley saw Kinnear in the pub at Sunday lunchtime had one to many babyshams, heard Kinnears sob story, made a drunken promise, woke up Monday morning with a sore head, a hundred missed calls, and the biggest shit storm since his relegation.

I would have thought Pardew and Carr would be better off putting their viewsre transfers to Kinnear, a footballing man, than Llambias who frequently seem to act too slow or not at all.

I don't like Llambias, I don't like Kinnear and I don't like Pardew and I would prefer if all three were out of my club

Spot on Chopey. It's silly season...Kinnear comes in and in some quarters Pardew gets sympathy..Lambias leaves and noo the atitude to Kinnear softens :17:

I pay £600 a year for a season ticket and I don't expect four £25 million signings every year I don't expect us to win anything (but I want us to give it our best shot), I don't expect us to over spend on players wages (in fact I totally agree with our current wage cap policy) and I don't expect us to win every game.

All I want is for us to put the ball on the floor and play a bit football, we have the players, we have the audience and we have the stage we just don't have the hierarchy to carry it out