Another owner chucking the spanner in the works | Vital Football

Another owner chucking the spanner in the works

taffontyne

Vital Football Hero
This time, Southampton. Why the hell do they deliberately screw things up? This is not about the football is it.

It's the daughter who was left Southampton by her father when he died, she has no real interest in football, it will end in tears..

I was reading about this earlier , the guy behind their success has resigned because some women with no experience but who was left a good chunk of the club wanted a place on the board , their manager also said he will walk , hope he walks to East London .

From what i read before CM, yous may be benefitting by the exodus of players with Ricky Lambert heading your way for £7 million and double wages.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 15/1/2014 22:39

From what i read before CM, yous may be benefitting by the exodus of players with Ricky Lambert heading your way for £7 million and double wages.

If that's true Toony that's crazy money .

We could really do with Lambert M , though he would have to fight for his place now that Carlton has signed for 2 years .

Granted, this is the Daily Fail but they have it as an exclusive.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2540136/EXCLUSIVE-West-Ham-talks-sign-Southampton-striker-Lambert.html

I like Lambert he's a good player (and thought he would have been a good fit for us a couple of years ago) but 7 million for a fella who's 32 next month seems a bit steep.

Very steep keggy , the state of our club at the moment , facing relegation etc means that it is difficult to get any body decent in .