Another one gone. | Vital Football

Another one gone.

Steve Evans is available.

I heard Warsaw were interested in Evans, but after they'd tallied up all the structural and facilities changes they would need to make around the ground to accommodate him (widening doorways, replacing the managers chair in the dug out with a sofa, bigger fridge freezers etc), they realised it wouldn't be cost affective so they're looking elsewhere

I heard Warsaw were interested in Evans, but after they'd tallied up all the structural and facilities changes they would need to make around the ground to accommodate him (widening doorways, replacing the managers chair in the dug out with a sofa, bigger fridge freezers etc), they realised it wouldn't be cost affective so they're looking elsewhere
From football management to running Poland is a bit of a stretch !

Do you remember when "Borston" were in the football league and Soccer AM showed clips with American style commentary?

"Touch down !"

Yes mate! I used to absolutely love that! "Boooooston goals.. with me Mike Shwineburger, and me Randy Wakeman the III". "Its all getting a bit WWF out there Randy"... "he's been rejeeeected!" Haha.

That and the Spanish commentary "I wanna dance with you Frank Ryjkaard" Haha.

If only Soccar AM was as good as it used to be. Nowhere near as funny or creative these days sadly. Such a shame. It used to be one of the highlights of my week and the perfect start to match day.