Another one gone | Vital Football

Another one gone

I feel sorry for his poor wife. Having to deal with a husband's unfaithfulness is bad enough to have to deal with it when it becomes public is even worse. I just hope he told her before it became public.
Apparently told her on Thursday night he was leaving her. She had no idea it was coming.
Feel sorry for her and the kids. Humiliating and hurtful. All very sad.

Apparently told her on Thursday night he was leaving her. She had no idea it was coming.
Feel sorry for her and the kids. Humiliating and hurtful. All very sad.

He would have got a call Thursday from one of the papers/ the press secretary to let him know that the story was being run which backed him into a corner.

More than that, it’s such a massive security breach.
The secret service will be sweeping Whitehall and the HoC for cameras and bugs.

Reviewers were saying on the TV and in the papers that this is the "cover story" the real reason his was hung out to dry was the massive PPD fiddle and the separate accounts he was using. Usual Tory and money.

Reviewers were saying on the TV and in the papers that this is the "cover story" the real reason his was hung out to dry was the massive PPD fiddle and the separate accounts he was using. Usual Tory and money.
Apparently did loads of deals using his personal e-mail which of course he can delete.

Johnson pathetic for not sacking him but his disciples won't see it that way and make excuses for him.

Although I firmly oppose Javid on political issues, we have at last got someone in the Cabinet who isn't useless.

I still suspect that Hancock was stitched up by those that want to lift lockdown quicker. The Sun being involved points to this.

I don’t imagine Hancock is the only one up to it (from all parties btw). By up to it, I mean having an affair, employing friends/family as staff, ensuring lucrative contracts get diverted to companies that he has an interest in, etc. But it is the rule thing again. Just as Cummings blatantly ignored them when it suited, Hancock has now done the same.

At least he had a modicum of decency and resigned. I’m surprised Johnson didn’t actually show some balls and sack him....... Actually, no of course I’m not surprised.

Pleased to see Sajid Javid appointed to the role though. Had a few prominent cabinet jobs already. Had a career before politics, also refused to sack his aides and staff when chancellor just cos Cummings demanded it. Did the honourable thing and resigned himself. He’s had the last laugh there.......