Another one bites the dust! (pt III) | Page 41 | Vital Football

Another one bites the dust! (pt III)

Darren Moore gone to Port Vale.

I've never been sold on Moore at Championship level but think he's a very good appointment for Port Vale in L1.

A little suprised he's gone there but fair play to him for not being afraid to take a less glamorous job.

Darren Moore gone to Port Vale.

I've never been sold on Moore at Championship level but think he's a very good appointment for Port Vale in L1.

A little suprised he's gone there but fair play to him for not being afraid to take a less glamorous job.

Five and a half year contract !!!!!!!

Sunderland sack Michael Beale....absolute basket case of a club that

Lasted 3 games longer than our fateful dalliance with Kolo....but your def right about 'basket case club'......the 'we are a big club with loads of supporters & should be winning stuff mentality'...can imagine their forums / sm etc will be in overdrive 🤣🤣🤣

Lasted 3 games longer than our fateful dalliance with Kolo....but your def right about 'basket case club'......the 'we are a big club with loads of supporters & should be winning stuff mentality'...can imagine their forums / sm etc will be in overdrive 🤣🤣🤣
Be careful jock, you will have the "basket case" sunderland/worriers mon on your case for saying stuff like that.

Leam Richardson parts company with Rotherham

No doubt he has his flaws as a manager by now but very bizarre of Rotherham to do this without giving him a chance in League One where he's actually achieved something. Feels like they both appointed and sacked him at the wrong time.

Extremely odd. Assumed they’d hired him for next season not to perform a miracle this season given how far adrift and poor they were. Stevenage now out of play off race so the Evans story makes sense.

Steve Evans confirmed now too as Rotherham boss

Mental

I think that's a good appointment for them and he'll have them up there next season while Stevenage will probably find it hard to replace him.

He certainly doesn't play the most attractive football but at L1 he knows how to play effective football.

I think that's a good appointment for them and he'll have them up there next season while Stevenage will probably find it hard to replace him.

He certainly doesn't play the most attractive football but at L1 he knows how to play effective football.

Strange timing. No reason why he couldn’t have waited until season finishes next weekend. Shit all over Stevenage with that move, though perhaps sums him up.

Strange timing. No reason why he couldn’t have waited until season finishes next weekend. Shit all over Stevenage with that move, though perhaps sums him up.

My guess is Rotherham wanted him now as if he went up with Stevenage in the play offs he probably would stay with them.

And Evans probably didn't think he'd go up in the play offs and was afraid if he didn't take the opportunity Rotherham may look elsewhere.

My guess is Rotherham wanted him now as if he went up with Stevenage in the play offs he probably would stay with them.

And Evans probably didn't think he'd go up in the play offs and was afraid if he didn't take the opportunity Rotherham may look elsewhere.

I get there is no loyalty in football, but conducting yourself in a professional and respectful manner toward your employer and other clubs shouldn’t be too much to ask for and thus wait another ten days until this season concludes.

I meant more mental in the timing of him popping off from Stevenage lol

Richardson's sacking makes sense I think if they've gone for Evans. Has a proper connection with the club.

I get there is no loyalty in football, but conducting yourself in a professional and respectful manner toward your employer and other clubs shouldn’t be too much to ask for and thus wait another ten days until this season concludes.

I think if Stevenage weren't in play off contention they may have waited but I think Rotherham knew he was their man and were conscious that if he did get them in the play offs they would have to wait longer to get him. Harsh on Stevenage but as you say no loyalty in football.