Another manager sacked. | Vital Football

Another manager sacked.

Can we have a sweepstake for when Mourhino goes? I don't think he'll make it into 2017.

mozzer59 - 25/10/2016 20:19

Karl Robinson will be straight in there!

would they really go for someone who has been sacked by Mk dons, who has not good a good record in the championship and would be a huge risk? They are aiming to get out of the relegation zone not to stay in there :91:

He had one of the smallest budgets in League One at MK Dons. No backing from the chairman financially, not surprised he has finally gone by mutual consent.

Wolves have sacked Zenga as well, after just 87 days. Chairmen are getting less and less patient.

What did Wigan expect from Caldwell straight after promotion to a much tougher league?

Perhaps the people in charge at Wigan watched the performances and saw things going on the wrong direction. Maybe they've spoken with senior players and established some major failings in the set up.

With the budget he had in League 1 last year with the parachute payments etc I think Caldwell would probably have got the sack had he not got them promoted.

When Wigan came back 2-0 down to beat us 3-2 last season they went on to gain automatic promotion. Since then they've struggled in League 1.

After that game we went from looking like an automatic promotion team to one that finished 9th and since then we've fallen even further down League 2.

And they've sacked their manager.

Just saying.

alphabet_king - 27/10/2016 15:20

I must have missed our mid-season relegation to League 2. Or are you reading the future?
:12:

Too late to edit but thanks.

Please substitute 'Championship' for them and 'League 1' for us.

Hopefully JED (or someone) will stop the slide.