Another famous pundit quiz for the weekend | Vital Football

Another famous pundit quiz for the weekend

muttley

Alert Team
So another lockdown weekend to get through, this time without any Spurs fixtures. Up next is a different member of the VS team and some great quotes for you all to get your head around. All you have to do is write down the name of the Spurs player past or present that our pundit is talking about. We need all 10 solved by the end of the weekend.

1) I'm pretty sure Poch will be using him, especially when we're failing to break teams down and get to the byline - the cross he made for Jannsons goal in pre-season was outstanding

2) He's touched the rainbow; after that, everything is a step down

3) Hopefully being closer to his family might help him mature and grow up and then he might turn into a proper player, but once to go to the MLS it's unlikely he'll be playing in a top class league again

4) He is (so far) as poor signing; and I made it clear at the time that I was stunned that we were buying him and wouldn't touch him with yours

5) Mind you, not going to happen, so it doesn't matter

6) If he can build on that huge set of confidence boosters that every player dreams of after the nightmare of the last couple of years, he may well turn up and be the player so many thought he would become

7) Perhaps I should have said the greatest to pass through our hands....as for me his silky and sublime skills were out of this world

8) I've said many times he's been badly missed and he may well be the player that makes all the difference in this run-in

9) For all the flack he gets at times, he was almost entirely responsible for us banking the 3 pts against Watford...or at least that's how it seemed

10) You should have done this years ago instead of chasing all those skirts

So another lockdown weekend to get through, this time without any Spurs fixtures. Up next is a different member of the VS team and some great quotes for you all to get your head around. All you have to do is write down the name of the Spurs player past or present that our pundit is talking about. We need all 10 solved by the end of the weekend.

1) I'm pretty sure Poch will be using him, especially when we're failing to break teams down and get to the byline - the cross he made for Jannsons goal in pre-season was outstanding

3) Hopefully being closer to his family might help him mature and grow up and then he might turn into a proper player, but once to go to the MLS it's unlikely he'll be playing in a top class league again

4) He is (so far) as poor signing; and I made it clear at the time that I was stunned that we were buying him and wouldn't touch him with yours

6) If he can build on that huge set of confidence boosters that every player dreams of after the nightmare of the last couple of years, he may well turn up and be the player so many thought he would become

7) Perhaps I should have said the greatest to pass through our hands....as for me his silky and sublime skills were out of this world

8) I've said many times he's been badly missed and he may well be the player that makes all the difference in this run-in

9) For all the flack he gets at times, he was almost entirely responsible for us banking the 3 pts against Watford...or at least that's how it seemed

Nkoudou

Moura

Foyth

Marcus Edwards

Danny Rose

Is this a Spurs player or VS member?

Nkoudou

Moura

Foyth

Marcus Edwards

Danny Rose

Is this a Spurs player or VS member?

You've nailed 1 - Nkoudou

Number 10 - is a much loved ex-player

Dos Santos

Sounds like Sissoko

Ndombele

Gazza

Defoe

Dos Santos

Sounds like Sissoko

Ndombele

Gazza

Defoe

Looks like the VS pub team captain is in fine form again.

3 is Dos Santos
4 is Sissoko. If you insert "RD" at the start of that sentence, that's what Ex actually wrote.

The others aren't correct.