Another Blades first ? | Vital Football

Another Blades first ?

Redalwaysablade

Vital Reserves Team
Have we just achieved another Football First?

'Chris Wilder's side won what is the first FA Cup fifth-round tie to go straight to extra time ', so says a quote from the Beeb report.

Yes, it's like bragging about being one of the very few clubs to win all four divisions, like it's a good thing.

if we'd not spent half our existence being totally shit we couldn't have "achieved" this

Yes, it's like bragging about being one of the very few clubs to win all four divisions, like it's a good thing.

if we'd not spent half our existence being totally shit we couldn't have "achieved" this
No one can take the Mick about our time in the 4th where I’m concerned not great we ended up there but still one of the best seasons I’ve had following United nearly 40yrs on, wouldn’t swap those memories

They said on Beeb last night that if Man Utd win tonight, for the first time since 1995-96 season, it'll be an all-Premier League affair. I was quite set back by that to be honest, though there would have been at least a few more since then - but apparently not!

They said on Beeb last night that if Man Utd win tonight, for the first time since 1995-96 season, it'll be an all-Premier League affair. I was quite set back by that to be honest, though there would have been at least a few more since then - but apparently not!

I don't know about semi and quarter finals, Millwall were finalists in 2004, so that looks like its been well researched.

I don't know about semi and quarter finals, Millwall were finalists in 2004, so that looks like its been well researched.

Maybe I misheard and 95/96 was the last time there were all PL sides in QF. Obviously we've been in QF a few times since then