Ange - we have far more serious problems in our game | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ange - we have far more serious problems in our game

We're missing a player who can retain the ball up top. Son's too lightweight & is a bit of a snowflake & Rich is always injured.

Timo has the pace but has the touch of a rapist. Kulu's too slow but his delivery is generally good.

We urgently require an attacking mid who can compliment Brennan & Rich when he's fit & healthy.

Our keeper doesn't command his area. We need a sweeper keeper if we are to continue playing kamikaze football.

Our captains (plural) you're having a laugh. One captain fits the role & it should be Cuti. The other pair aren't captain material. One's too nice & the other's too soft. See whether you can guess which one is which.

The midfield lacks bite which is why Romero would be capable of filling the void on a temporary basis. That being said we'd be losing a top defender who wouldn't be easily replaced.

Oh yeah & last but by no means least when VdV is out we're stuffed.
someone like De B then

I noticed that the U21 coach didnt do an interview after his thrashing - Im hoping he was totally embarresed for putting such a side out and having given contracts to a bunch of no -hopers ... or maybe he threw the game as he may be joing Palace - who knows. Not a good week at all for the Club brand.

I don't think there's much wrong at all. The only complaint the lads have is that they need more oranges at half-time. Fix that and the title's ours.

We're missing a player who can retain the ball up top. Son's too lightweight & is a bit of a snowflake & Rich is always injured.

Timo has the pace but has the touch of a rapist. Kulu's too slow but his delivery is generally good.

We urgently require an attacking mid who can compliment Brennan & Rich when he's fit & healthy.

Our keeper doesn't command his area. We need a sweeper keeper if we are to continue playing kamikaze football.

Our captains (plural) you're having a laugh. One captain fits the role & it should be Cuti. The other pair aren't captain material. One's too nice & the other's too soft. See whether you can guess which one is which.

The midfield lacks bite which is why Romero would be capable of filling the void on a temporary basis. That being said we'd be losing a top defender who wouldn't be easily replaced.

Oh yeah & last but by no means least when VdV is out we're stuffed.
Agree there Steve, but why oh why use the term Rapist in your description, very ignorant of you! Sorry mate but!

Well having listened to various Ange interviews after le Arse, I like him even more....the paparatzzi and interviewers try (AND FAIL) to draw him into contentious issues re var cheating etc etc and he says it like it is i.e ....it is of no interest to him about e.g White on our Goalie or Romero sending off and if he should challenge VAR decisions....he says I do not expect a VAR official to come and tell me how to manage so I do not feel it is my right to do so ...they are the guys that need to sort out whatever they feel is not right, not me! He does not get dragged into these things, he just says he needs to concentrate on us and his strategy and is not interested in 'wow' it s a london derby or if Arse are gonna win the league. He has no desire to 'up' oponents or games...every game is a game to try to win whoever we are playing. He will never rant and rave or call out injustice or perceived injustice....he is calm, considered and I truly believe he will get us to a place we can only but dream of!. He is no bllshitter, he is straight, says it true and can be trusted to do his best endeavours to improve our club. If he was in politics I would vote for him...he is honest and refreshing and does not rant or rave! :clap:
Well bloody said that man! I am in 100% agreement wiv you!

Bottom line e is the buck stops with the coach.....I don't agree we haven't got decent players. IMO the biggest problem is Ange for all the reasons I have been saying for months. Yes players lose form, so don't pick them....like son! If we are struggling ...as we are, then adapt to make a difference. He is going to regret so much about his time with us. For the record I really hope he opens his eyes and sees that he can tweak here and there, he can drop son....He is the boss and it's his arse on the line, I don't want another manager merry go round, but I think it's going to be inevitable!

Bottom line e is the buck stops with the coach.....I don't agree we haven't got decent players. IMO the biggest problem is Ange for all the reasons I have been saying for months. Yes players lose form, so don't pick them....like son! If we are struggling ...as we are, then adapt to make a difference. He is going to regret so much about his time with us. For the record I really hope he opens his eyes and sees that he can tweak here and there, he can drop son....He is the boss and it's his arse on the line, I don't want another manager merry go round, but I think it's going to be inevitable!
I'm not fully on board with his approach either but i'd never turn on him as a player. If you're not willing to put your neck on the line for the shirt, you have no right being there in the first place.

I'm not fully on board with his approach either but i'd never turn on him as a player. If you're not willing to put your neck on the line for the shirt, you have no right being there in the first place.
I agree....which begs the Q why does Ange continue to pick players like Son who just doesn't put a shift in. Son has been great for spurs over the years....but atm he is just like a has been. He needs dropping and coming in off the bench for our and his own sake..

I agree....which begs the Q why does Ange continue to pick players like Son who just doesn't put a shift in. Son has been great for spurs over the years....but atm he is just like a has been. He needs dropping and coming in off the bench for our and his own sake..
I'm not sure how to answer that. Only he can truly answer that question.

Ange has turned us from being Spursy into being absolutely fcuking shitty.
In one season.
At least when we were Spursy we had a chance at winning.
He's created problems that were never there.
Like a management consultant.
Now he's said that its his issue and wants us to believe only he can solve them.
Do me a favour.
He's on a sticky wicket with me.
Presser wise - When he is uncomfortable at a question that is a criticism of him he strokes his beard. Then throws out a positive.
Signs of a bagger.
I've been in load of PACE interviews.
Watch and learn.

guess the real dielemma is .. if we continue with his Ange ball system and another intake in the summer we will be left with a whole squad of players that any new Manager will want to get rid of and it all starts again with a massive financial loss in player values as we try to offload ... we have a bakers dozen of em we have been trying to offload since NoNo Moaner Conte held the reigns ... will it ever end positively for once

At the start of the season the players were full of optimism and busting a gut to secure a place in the team. The passing was crisp, the press was high, and we played mostly in the opposition half. Through sheer pressure we managed late in games to score important goals. The fixtures were kind and lady luck favoured us. Then of course the bubble burst and inevitably the talk centred on the unsustainability of Angeball in the PL. The players are not immune to such chatter and so they too seem to have lost faith. To be fair to Ange, the squad does not have the depth to support his philosophy, rotation has been either forced or disciplinary. Summer recruitment may bail him out, but he definitely needs to be more tactically and psychologically aware of the demands of the PL.

At the start of the season the players were full of optimism and busting a gut to secure a place in the team. The passing was crisp, the press was high, and we played mostly in the opposition half. Through sheer pressure we managed late in games to score important goals. The fixtures were kind and lady luck favoured us. Then of course the bubble burst and inevitably the talk centred on the unsustainability of Angeball in the PL. The players are not immune to such chatter and so they too seem to have lost faith. To be fair to Ange, the squad does not have the depth to support his philosophy, rotation has been either forced or disciplinary. Summer recruitment may bail him out, but he definitely needs to be more tactically and psychologically aware of the demands of the PL.

Ange ball is not suited to the PL, you cant win stuff at the top level without having a solid defence

He's not alone in being an issue Son is a really really big issue and needs to be moved on