Andy King | Vital Football

Andy King

Fritz24

Vital 1st Team Regular
Latest name to be linked, but possibility of the move is remote (courtesy of John Percy).

Isn’t that shitehawk Percy one of those snerts that’s in the pocket of the old old regime & their desperate attempts to cling on to control of the strip of land? I know he has his network of garage renovators & double glazing salesmen on here spreading their poison across this vile, vile forum not that I care a jot as my ex SAS, property tycoon club director mates & myself are too busy diving into the room temperature Brie to toast the third star to trouble overselves with such matters chin chin.

Woanz - 31/1/2018 10:58

Isn’t that shitehawk Percy one of those snerts that’s in the pocket of the old old regime & their desperate attempts to cling on to control of the strip of land? I know he has his network of garage renovators & double glazing salesmen on here spreading their poison across this vile, vile forum not that I care a jot as my ex SAS, property tycoon club director mates & myself are too busy diving into the room temperature Brie to toast the third star to trouble overselves with such matters chin chin.

You're a decent poster when you actually discuss the topic rather than regurgitating the same old tired unfunny shite that's considerably older than my kids.

LynxRed - 31/1/2018 12:28

You're a decent poster when you actually discuss the topic rather than regurgitating the same old tired unfunny shite that's considerably older than my kids.

He actually thought that was funny as well, bless.

And he missed off the :14:

Oh, and it seems King's in talks with Swansea. So unless he's desperate to stay in the East Midlands then we can probably scratch this one.

#

Couldn't agree more.

Get some new material Moanz!

Our Kids Dad - 31/1/2018 12:35

#

Couldn't agree more.

Get some new material Moanz!

No doubt the reply will be 'shit wrong account' or 'I heard similar' :20:

You can’t mention Percy without some reaction on here it had been a while as well.