Andy does it again. | Vital Football

Andy does it again.

OziMan

Vital Football Legend
Deserving of a thread.
Scotland and the rest of the UK should be very proud of you Andy.
Congratulations! :001: :001: :005: :005:

I don't usually watch tennis but I watched yesterday's final and quite enjoyed it. Well done Andy.

Well in Andy.

Tim Henman ruined tennis for me, well no that's unfair, the media obsession with Tim Henman ruined tennis for me. I used to love watching Wimbledon until Henman came along, then it just became insufferable listening to the commentators going on about him and put me right off. Haven't gone back to watching since.

I didn't see it either (until the last couple of games) as my focus was on the Tour.

Congratulations are in order, he's up there with our finest. 11 Grand Slam finals, but *only* three wins. Still got time to redress that.

Yes, well done Andy, he played some fantastic tennis and deserved it but, he is Scotland's winner. I hope I'm not offending anyone but I feel, as an Englishwoman, I'm still waiting to celebrate an English Wimbledon winner.

Rising - 12/7/2016 07:26

Yes, well done Andy, he played some fantastic tennis and deserved it but, he is Scotland's winner. I hope I'm not offending anyone but I feel, as an Englishwoman, I'm still waiting to celebrate an English Wimbledon winner.

Andy is only Scottish until he wins when magically he becomes British.

:006: :006:

Well I'm not one of them, Ozi. I repeat, he is a proud Scotsman and Scotland's winner.
The wait goes on for me.

Rising - 12/7/2016 19:22

Well I'm not one of them, Ozi. I repeat, he is a proud Scotsman and Scotland's winner.
The wait goes on for me.

The Media Rising....the Media my dear.
People in the street have more nous.
#

OziMan - 12/7/2016 09:10

Rising - 12/7/2016 19:22

The wait goes on for me.

The Media Rising....the Media my dear.
People in the street have more nous.
#

:026: