And City's First Summer Signing Is...... | Vital Football

And City's First Summer Signing Is......

On that basis, we'd not have signed Raggett, Whitehouse, Habergham or Woodyard.

I've given up commenting on stuff like this Luke. I understand the original comment was 'rather have' than 'must have' but even so I'd rather have the right player at the right price. That's it. The end. No other preference from me.

Akinde isn't even that highly rated amongst Barnet fans. I wonder how many of his goals are penalties?

Big TC was not rated by a lot of Imps fans, but still knew where the back of the net was.

Akinde: 87 goals in 4 season of which Barnet were only decent in one of those is not too shabby. However, I imagine he is too southern centric based to move North of Watford.

Last edited:
Standby for a language telling off from Jules and Scotimp ! Unless saying sxxt is worse than sxxte!!!!

as long as its in the Oxford and English dictionary ill use it . well they do on countdown .

Is there now as censorship committee as well as mods ? :lol::lol:

We should be allowed to express our views as Cheshire and Notty refer, but to be fair to the moderators there were a few WUM's posting during the Exeter match whose use of certain words should not be encouraged and this is what they are referring to.

I don't use Facebook or similar because I have seen things on those forums get really nasty and I would hope that this forum retains its friendlier feel.

So keep up with the 'milder' Anglo Saxon as they can be very descriptive when used properly, but certain words and terms should be verboten

.......and with regard to the original post, Dennis was the best of a very poor bunch at Chesterfield. He is one worth considering though I have not seen how much Chesterfield are looking for him. 28 now so its a question of ensuring we don't overpay for him

Oh dear. Really, Jules?

How dull and tedious.

I certainly won;t be posting much on here if the odd bit of Anglo-Saxon isn't allowed.

You can keep your censorship and nannying ways and stuff the up your arse.

Totally agree Notty . But remember if you do post make sure its in the right section . Some dont like it if it not correct . I wonder where the "world cup" thread will be :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not aware of any censorship on swear words, nor is it anything that's frowned upon as such (unless you go around calling people the c-bomb!).

On the old site, Scunthorpe didn't come out too well and I'm not sure whether there are of any '*' for swear words on here since the change.

Didn't read the Exeter match thread, so if something happened in there then fair enough but this 'sweary' one.