Analytics | Vital Football

Analytics

Did you look at the info? Because it actually, broadly, backs up what you've been saying - vulnerable defensively and not clinical enough in attack. Bit weird to laugh at analysis that supports your point of view.

I can see that without looking at boring stats Abel go find yourself a nice lady and spend some time analysing her innit

one seems to have too much time on his hands it was only a suggestion, golf maybe?

You don't need analytics to see we have been poor defensively and have been very short of goalscoring chances. Perhaps NC is trying to overthink a solution and confuse the players in the process?

I bet a pound to a pinch of shit Neil Critchley analyses stats

I can see that without looking at boring stats Abel go find yourself a nice lady and spend some time analysing her innit

Bores me to death tbh. I didn't even bother looking. Its like these daft charts on Ifollow, successful dribbles etc and motd. I don't mind a few but every ones gone stats mad and what boring git counts em all ? I can see mistakes or how successful players are without looking at past charts on form.
Its the society we live in and have become accustom to unfortunately. We have become pigeon holed, we have to fit in by ticking boxes and going along with it all. Its a false control thing based on false logic that can always be referred to. Gives people a vague idea but solves very little.

Last edited:
W

Without a doubt
Surely's that part of a manager's job though, whether looking at stats from the game, fitness stats from those gadgets the players wear in games, future opposition set ups, or transfer target information? Our eyes only tell us so much. The Cowley boys that some on here were calling to be appointed before Saturday's win absolutely lap this stuff up (I suppose bfcpete will be scratching them off his shortlist right now).

The last BFC manager that I can recall that disregarded stats was Paul Ince (famous for chucking all the research his backroom staff had done in the bin saying he didn't need it). Perhaps we should get him back?