American Sniper | Page 2 | Vital Football

American Sniper

Kenn5645433 you changed your username and then pretended you weren't ken76543 the reason being is deep down your a bit of a coward. I wouldn't comment on anyone having a sad life when you spend yours hanging round the training ground trying to catch a glimpse of one of your hero's, you might do better to have a leaf through a dictionary in your spare time, just a thought eh!

This is from a guy who comes on a football forum and tells everyone " im going to prison for a while , and wont be around ? " but i dont want to talk about it
Waiting for all his little followers to say (oh come on Mick please tell us )

I saw it as Mick being polite, and letting us know he wouldn't be around.

Only you see it as somebody trying for attention.

Remember when you said your cousin was opening a bar in NYC?

What happened with it?

Aye that good old bar yarn, he's a pathetic coward who told us he was fucking off last week but he couldn't even manage that we know he would be back anyway under some other username probably as mikeashleyscocksucker, he doesn't like me because i tagged him when he buried the kenn4656565 username and returned pretending it wasn't him. On the prison issue i have no intention of telling you about it you nosey little **** now off you pop to the training ground to see if any of the lads need their arses wiped.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2949393/Chris-Kyle-s-widow-prepares-stand-trial-American-Sniper-killer-begins.html

On the prison issue i have no intention of telling you about it you nosey little **** now off you pop to the training ground to see if any of the lads need their arses wiped.

i dont give a flying feck why you went inside , but it would be the last thing i posted on a football forum unless i was wanting attention ( benefit fraud ) is not really Ronnie Biggs

No, if you want attention you post about your cousin opening a bar in NYC, and hanging out with Cheryl Tweedy.

Where's the bar at again?

Surely any post on a forum is attention seeking in some form or other or why post ? Your posting for people to read it. Making shit up on a forum is another level entirely. Reeks of desperation and pot noodle juice.

You do give a fuck Kenn4646466 thats why you mentioned it, your a nosey little **** who spends his life sniffing round the training ground looking for news, perhaps your next username could be Hilda Ogden, i like the fact that you have an issue with me because i sussed you out when you tried to come back under a different username. Your a fantasist who talks shite and you come across as slightly retarded, now off you pop to the training ground and see if you can get a glimpse of one of your heroes, i bet you wear a wonga top as well you sad sad man.

Watched it a couple of weeks ago, and quite enjoyed it.

Yes, it is aimed at the American market, and as such you have to accept that, after visiting America many times, you get why they rave over it, after seeing so many people last year with limbs missing, a film about a bloke who evened the odds a bit is good viewing to them.

If it is not to our taste, turn off.....