Am I an arse ! | Vital Football

Am I an arse !

Acko1956

Vital Reserves Team
Wait before you dash for the key board.

The club has gone all out to point out that season ticket holders will not be accommodated in their seats for the fa cup tie, even quoting terms and conditions. Some communication for a change !!

Well season ticket holders are their bread and butter so I am annoyed , so much so I won't be going .

So who is the top hat me or the club ?

Be kind cheers.

Last edited:
Wait before you dash for the key board.

The club has gone all out to point out the club will not accommodate them in their seats even quoting terms and conditions. Some communication for a change !!

Well season ticket holders are their bread and butter so I am annoyed , so much so I won't be going .

So who is the top hat me or the club ?

Be kind cheers.
I wonder why the club doesn't ban those that are causing the problems? By the way even if you are an arse don't worry, i'm sure one or two on here will tell you i'm the Biggest arse on here.:giggle: UTB

I assume you mean the club are giving Israel the whole Lane end. That means I can't buy my Westfield Upper season ticket seat for this game.
When Rangers play Celtic. West Ham play Millwall, or Man u/Liverpool play Man City/ Everton there isn't a singlr seat unsold and the stewards and pigs have to do their jobs.
United can fuck off. I have no intention of trying to buy a seat in a part of the ground I have no interest in sitting so some yid can park his fucking fat arse in mine. I'll watch it free on BBC. SUFC bottless cu nts sucking SAG/SCC/SYP dick as per.

I get it with Wrexham. There was a short window to sell tickets but for a game like this they should give season ticket holders I'm the stands that are available the first chance to buy tickets in their own seat

That's ..rap Acko.. but don't cut off your nose to spite your face. Go anyway it'll be a cracking game

Ps second thoughts don't....I need the tickets!

Just to add my trip is two buses two trains and takes a while and the club doesn't give a flying fig if I sit in my preferred seat or not confirms my stance, ill enjoy with a sherbert in front of the telly rather than a six hour round trip utb

Just to add my trip is two buses two trains and takes a while and the club doesn't give a flying fig if I sit in my preferred seat or not confirms my stance, ill enjoy with a sherbert in front of the telly rather than a six hour round trip utb
I’m not going and mines a 20min taxi ride as a rule
why ? It’s the fa cup and I can’t be arsed hate being moved about and it’s on tele
not normally like me but I just can’t get up for this competition this season 🤷‍♂️