All these uninspiring signings | Vital Football

All these uninspiring signings

TheApprentice

Vital Youth Team
I'm sick of these uninspiring signings also players on loan who were good players about 4 years ago. A 33 year old centre back he's not gunna stop Suarez or augero.
My point is the board obviously don't back Hughton to not let him sign anyone permanently and only on loan so why are e board sticking with him?

I'm starting to blame the board more now than hughton they have left this for far to long. fans and players are pissed off and they are doing F all about it.

As I was saying earlier App - it smells of the board not backing Hugh in the transfer market but backing him on the pitch which is bloody silly.

really annoyed we didnt even look at holtby
in a position we really need...why ?
as you say its quite clear the board are being cautious,no money until the summer [if we stay up]

If you were a player, would you want to come and play under Hughton and his jokers? We are not the best advert.

If our most senior and most respected player calls it a f*****g sh*****e of a club , then maybe other players are listening . I happen to agree with our Wes and the person I blame for making it that way is the manager

Didn't we have to make some sort of public apology about Yobbo years ago? Alleged racist chanting. I think it was an FA Cup game but I don't know why I think that. Perhaps it was those nice Snakepit chaps again?

The thing that crossed my mind about the people coming in is whether they are all PL match fit? I assume they are?

At the end of the day we've got 15 games for Hughton and his squad to prove they are up to it. That's a reasonable run of matches for them to show what they can do.

Rats jan signings:

Juan Velasco (L)
Alex Pearce (L)
Matt Pattison
James Henry (L)
Kieran Gibbs (L)
Ched Evans (L)
Ryan Bertrand (L)
Matt Bates (L)

Mostly loan signings.

It's OK, apparently the squad is "in pretty good shape"
http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2014/01/31/all-quiet-on-the-wes-front-and-clever-business-so-far-as-city-look-to-increase-the-gap-on-the-drop-zone/#comment-54902

Unbelievable!