All Professional Football suspended Until April | Page 2 | Vital Football

All Professional Football suspended Until April

I'm sure Leeds will be miffed, but prove in court that you would definately have finished second. Can't say they have got second on merit after 37 games. And they still have a chance at promotion.
But with that logic you can't prove that 5th or 6th would have been in those places at the end of the season either. Has to be consistent.

The odds of the PL clubs agreeing to relegation this season are vanishingly small.
Quite.

The prospect of both Liverpool and Leeds losing their long awaited goals due to this is almost funny enough to make it worth us losing out on our best season in ages.

As is the prospect of Derby paying Rooney £100k a week to not play football

I personally will find it pretty devastating if this season doesn’t finish from a Forest perspective. Think having our players back fit in a month or two could see us having a great chance of making a go of promotion. Next season just looks pretty gloomy to me.

How am I going to cope without Forest? I've never had a partner. Nor a wife, a friend, a chum, a casual acquaintance, a pen pal, a parrot, a meaningful conversation, a brief hug or eye contact.

If the season ends, can't every remaining game just be a 0-0 draw?

Failing that, can't they just finish the season on FIFA?

I've seen that there are clubs now with FIFA teams. Not really sure how it works but it's got to be better than cancelling the season.

There's so many connotations with who goes up and down, even though Leeds and wba have a nice lead again it's still possible both could fook it up. The prem there's a fair few who could go down, plus champions League places could alter only Liverpool are pretty much nailed on to finish where they are. The only fair way would be to void it everyone starts fresh next season when hopefully this horrible situation has calmed down, we could be in this for another 4 or 5 months which would be hard to start the next season with this one not being over by nearly a third. Or we could be in a post apocalyptic world where loo roll is currency.

Suspended now till April 30th.

I don't see any real way the season can be completed.

9 games in May and June might be possible, if we ignore the expectation that this coincides with the peak of Corona.

But let's pretend May and June is on; playoffs surely won't be.

I suspect we get shafted here one way or another. The interesting bit is if we are one of the most shafted clubs (second behind Brentford) or if others (West Brom and Leeds) are crying foul more than us.

How am I going to cope without Forest? I've never had a partner. Nor a wife, a friend, a chum, a casual acquaintance, a pen pal, a parrot, a meaningful conversation, a brief hug or eye contact.
How is John these days chap?

With the cut off date being pushed indefinitely and the Euros being suspended this season will get completed and then they can start the next season with a shorter break, no?

I don't see how they can finish this season with the measures and timescales announced today - will only get more severe and timescales extended in the days to come.
Might not be a 20/21 season either.