All or nothing | Vital Football

All or nothing

Bulmer1889

Vital Football Legend
Staff member
Anybody else seen any of this the Man City documentary on amazon prime I started watching it last night got through 5 episodes it's like an updated version of the United doc under Bassett but goes much deeper follows all aspects of the club was riveted to it last night and what a set up city have I know money is no object to them but I thought we had a decent set up no disrespect to them but they make us look like Hallam fc they have the best in every way,great series if you get a chance watch it

Yes I’ve watched the first episode last week, I really enjoyed it. Never expected Pep to swear like Harry.

Yes I’ve watched the first episode last week, I really enjoyed it. Never expected Pep to swear like Harry.
How did you only manage to watch one they just followed on and I couldn't stop watching. Yes was really odd hearing pep swear dunno why but it was. If the game is rubbish tonight I can see me binge watching again

;)
How did you only manage to watch one they just followed on and I couldn't stop watching. Yes was really odd hearing pep swear dunno why but it was. If the game is rubbish tonight I can see me binge watching again
It was my fault originally Bully because I didn’t realise they were going to make all episodes available at once, but since then I haven’t had the chance. I need the Missis out with her sister for a day when there’s no sport on. ;)

Just finished watching this first time I've ever binge watched anything what a superb series didn't matter it was about another team if you love football you will love this such a shame it's not shown to a wider audience. The attention to detail pep has is astounding hardly anything that happens on the pitch happens by accident every player knows exactly what they're supposed to do in any given situation yes it goes wrong occasionally (episode 7) but nobody is perfect but they've come pretty damn close the foundations are in place for them to do what Man Utd did in 90s noughties it's a juggernaut that will take some stopping and people will say they've bought everything yes they can buy the best of everything but it still needs blending together and be allowed to function,I remember Man Utd in the 70s buying all the best players but they still couldn't win the league
I urge anyone who gets the opportunity to watch this to do so I loved every minute of it:love:

Steve Marriott burned himself to death with a stray ciggy dint he Rod?
Yes he did mate,and in the musical it's Stevie's ghost that tells the story form their very early days before they formed the group right through their lives.My musical hero gets mentioned quite alot so that's a bonus.:yes: His home was one of them Thatched cottages i believe and went up in flames in no time.Our Gertie and me really enjoyed the musical but i was a big Small Faces fan and of course i was a MASSIVE FACES fan(best band ever).UTCB

Just finished watching this first time I've ever binge watched anything what a superb series didn't matter it was about another team if you love football you will love this such a shame it's not shown to a wider audience. The attention to detail pep has is astounding hardly anything that happens on the pitch happens by accident every player knows exactly what they're supposed to do in any given situation yes it goes wrong occasionally (episode 7) but nobody is perfect but they've come pretty damn close the foundations are in place for them to do what Man Utd did in 90s noughties it's a juggernaut that will take some stopping and people will say they've bought everything yes they can buy the best of everything but it still needs blending together and be allowed to function,I remember Man Utd in the 70s buying all the best players but they still couldn't win the league
I urge anyone who gets the opportunity to watch this to do so I loved every minute of it:love:
I’m just watching episode 2 Bully, yes it’s great TV for a football fan whoever they support. The word is that City got paid massive bucks for allowing the filming, I bet we didn’t get a fraction for the ‘United’ and ‘Warnock’ series. I also really liked the doc about Salford City at the other end of the scale. Can you imagine the City players being battered like Salford players were by the joint management team?

I’ve only ever binged on 2 tv programs. The first was every episode and 9 series of 24 a couple of winters ago. We used to watch 2 episodes a night last off and it was dead easy to do because the Missis liked it as much as me so she was onside. The other one was Breaking Bad which was a bit harder as she wasn’t too fussed because of the drugs in it (even though you soon realise that it’s really not about the drugs, just a desperate man wanting to do right by his family and how it unfolds). She’d only watch the odd one so I’d end up stopping up and watching an episode after she’d gone to bed. I’d recommend both series.

Actually I say they were the only 2, we’re currently watching the ‘Episodes’ sit com all over again, 5 series on Netflix as we loved it, and we’ve got to do it before next week cus my lad is cancelling the family subscription. He’s spending it on Sky Q and I’m not picking up the tab...I’m only a poor pensioner. :(

TV programme about FOOTBALL Christ it's reyt what they say abart rovrum folk :arrghh:
Btw if anyone want to watch tv documentary about FOOTBALL mentioned in ORIGINAL POST you can watch it for free by signing up to a months free trial just remember to cancel it before the month is up or you will get charged
Can highly recommend it unlike a musical I'd never heard of which I'm pretty sure has nowt to do wi Man City or football

TV programme about FOOTBALL Christ it's reyt what they say abart rovrum folk :arrghh:
Btw if anyone want to watch tv documentary about FOOTBALL mentioned in ORIGINAL POST you can watch it for free by signing up to a months free trial just remember to cancel it before the month is up or you will get charged
Can highly recommend it unlike a musical I'd never heard of which I'm pretty sure has nowt to do wi Man City or football
I can't be arsed this mornin Victor,i'm too HAPPY wi our performance yesdi. Oh by the way why dint tha have a go at Gray for his Aretha tribute on here(I know tha moved it eventually)?:clown::giggle: Moan Moan Moan.WE'RE ON THE MARCH WI WILDERS ARMY.UTCB

I can't be arsed this mornin Victor,i'm too HAPPY wi our performance yesdi. Oh by the way why dint tha have a go at Gray for his Aretha tribute on here(I know tha moved it eventually)?:clown::giggle: Moan Moan Moan.WE'RE ON THE MARCH WI WILDERS ARMY.UTCB
Tha can be a reight stirrer at times tha knows. When are you going to give TT his avatar back? Has tha apologised to him for lifting it? UTB