All or Nothing (Amazon doc) | Vital Football

All or Nothing (Amazon doc)

Interestingly not much screen time for Poch. Or none to be totally accurate.
I think I remember it being announced several months back that the documentary would start with the arrival of Mourinho. That being said I'm sure they will circle back and use at least some of the pre Mourinho material for building context.

I think I remember it being announced several months back that the documentary would start with the arrival of Mourinho. That being said I'm sure they will circle back and use at least some of the pre Mourinho material for building context.
That would have been an editorial decision taken after Poch was sacked.
Notwithstanding the deal with Amazon to let cameras into the building, pre production for this type of show would have been done well before the CL final debacle.
Its a scripted reality show.
It will be interesting to see how much pre Jose footage makes the final cut as the club will have some editorial control over the content Personally I dont think it makes much of a difference. The past is the past. Onwards and upwards.

That would have been an editorial decision taken after Poch was sacked.
Notwithstanding the deal with Amazon to let cameras into the building, pre production for this type of show would have been done well before the CL final debacle.
Its a scripted reality show.
It will be interesting to see how much pre Jose footage makes the final cut as the club will have some editorial control over the content Personally I dont think it makes much of a difference. The past is the past. Onwards and upwards.

It's going to be a primadonna's propaganda film, i was much more in tune with this when I thought it would show what was going on with Poch, the team and Levy..

Everyone knows the camera's were on them and so just like the Sunderland version, they'll all play up to it.

I'm sure all the Poch footage might make him look like a really nice bloke. Likeable loyal, respected and down on his luck.

Leaving in his firing after many neutrals watching the show had become attached to him or sympathetic to his challenges; might end up viewing Levy in an unflattering context.

Therefore they might've felt that cutting all that earlier footage was better for the club's image.

It's going to be a primadonna's propaganda film, i was much more in tune with this when I thought it would show what was going on with Poch, the team and Levy..

Everyone knows the camera's were on them and so just like the Sunderland version, they'll all play up to it.
It's going to be one gigantic advertisement for everything associated with the club. That's what add funded programming is.
Seeing Sonny crying and chasing Deli into the showers was like a scene from Big Brother!
I can't wait!

The club had to kick on & in order to do so the man in charge had to be toppled. To begin at this point made a lot of sense, yeah it was cold but it was also necessary.

Great insight on Dele being a lazy fucker in training. Interesting.
Yeah. I wonder how some of this will go down with the fans. Obviously the players have already seen it so they know what's coming. It's good to know Serge isn't at all a worry as well 😂

Seeing the reports of Jose interacting with Alli its good to see how Alli has responded...like a man and not like a spoiled pussy...well done Josevsnd well done Alli

He responded for the giddy heights of two matches in a 38 game season. Then more of the same from the previous two.

On the 3rd episode. He has roasted Ali, Serge big time so far. Serge was livid you could tell.

Great watch even though there are some cringe bits from Jose and the players.