Alexi Sanchez to Tottenham | Vital Football

Alexi Sanchez to Tottenham

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
The article/post below comes from a thread started inside the forum by 4evrspurs

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7523740">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Alexi Sanchez to Tottenham

The article/post below comes from a thread started inside the forum by 4evrspurs - which I have tidied up just a tad.

" Not sure how this would sit with majority, however I can`t stop thinking we should put alot of effort into getting Sanchez from the sc** this summer.

He's World Class, would give competition, proven in the league and has that star quality Signing. Wages would be the issue, however as he'll be on a free, can`t we give him a massive singing on fee (would be like a transfer fee), which would compensate our wage structure?

More so than all of this can you imagine how much this would piss off the Ars** fans. It would even heal some of the wounds left by Judas.

They didn`t care he was a Spurs player when they took him, why? because he was an outstanding player.

I think we would get this [healing of some very old wounds] if we got Sanchez. Would he come, is another matter…….. however you never know without trying.

3-2-1 before the bashing...... "

I agreed with him, it really would be a game changer - in every sense of the term. I still feel we need an outstanding World class skills player of his sort to really be able to compete at the top table.

But as I suspect we all know,to sign him we would either have to give him a massive signing on fee and pay him wages that would simply break every limit we have got and start a civil war among the decision makers, agents and the players within the club.

But I do love the idea, most of all is because it would pain those of my friends who are Arsenal loving fans for the rest of their lives.

Could we do it?

Pochettino:

'Alexi, imagina un £ 30 mill firmando tarifa más £ 90k por semana y bonificaciones alcanzables de £ 30 k por semana - te pondría en el mismo nivel que Harry, ¡y qué combo harías! '

Sanchez:

"Estoy harto de Wenger, y el Arsenal está retrocediendo. Sí, quiero jugar para ti. Vamos a hacer un trato!

Who of you would love the idea and who would hate it?

I for one would love it. I thought he was world class watching him for Chile before the scum signed him and just because he plays for them doesn't change how highly i rate him.

The big issue is convincing him that this is the place to come to further his career - he could go pretty much anywhere in Europe that could afford him. For that reason it's nothing more than a pipe dream, as he'd have to do the short journey across north London and we'd have to meet some insane wage demands

Not sure how this would sit with majority, however I can’t stop thinking we should put allot of effort into getting Sanchez from the sc** this summer.

He's World Class, would give competition, proven in the league and has that star quality Signing. Wages would be the issue, however as he'll be on a free, can’t we give him a massive singing on fee (would be like a transfer fee), which would compensate our wage structure?

More so than all of this can you imagine how much this would piss off the Ars***. Would heal some of the wounds left by Judas. They didn’t care he was a YID when they took him in, why as he was an outstanding player, I think we would get this if we got Sanchez. Would he come is another matter…….. however no harm in trying.

3-2-1 before the bashing......

4evrspurs - 25/10/2017 11:59

Not sure how this would sit with majority, however I can’t stop thinking we should put allot of effort into getting Sanchez from the sc** this summer.

He's World Class, would give competition, proven in the league and has that star quality Signing. Wages would be the issue, however as he'll be on a free, can’t we give him a massive singing on fee (would be like a transfer fee), which would compensate our wage structure?

More so than all of this can you imagine how much this would piss off the Ars***. Would heal some of the wounds left by Judas. They didn’t care he was a YID when they took him in, why as he was an outstanding player, I think we would get this if we got Sanchez. Would he come is another matter…….. however no harm in trying.

3-2-1 before the bashing......

Actually, if we could afford him - and as of now we really couldn't, I think it would be game-change in every sense of the term and I'd welcome him with open arms.

Good shout.

sjm1985 - 25/10/2017 12:33

In my opinion its a no-go to get a player from the ar** doesnt matter how good he is.

But the statement it would make to the World would be magnificent, it would put the finishing touches to a change of landscape forever.

It would be an incredible coup and p*ss off every single Arsenal fan in the World; I'd love that - let alone the contribution he could make to our remorseless progress we've made under Poch.

Imagine that lol we have come so far that players in his calibre shouldn't be too unrealistic anymore. Next season I hope we make a marquee signing with the new stadium here.

Great to hear similar views and feelings. Really think it would make a statement to the league and Europe. It really is a true testament of our rise that we could potentially pull this off if Levy wanted it. It’s for all to see that we are on the up and the ars** are in a state of mediocrity, hence why he wants to leave.

Sanchez is a bit of a loose cannon and his behaviour over the last few months wouldn't lead MP to believe that he is a suitable candidate to integrate into the team.

The idea is a very good one and I agree with it in principle. I do think that that's how MP sees Llorente.

In my opinion its a no-go to get a player from the ar** doesnt matter how good he is.

He will be a free agent in the summer so we technically wouldn't be getting him from arsenal

agree with the sentiment but would show him to be a soulless mercenary. He'd be their Judas and I'm not sure I'd want someone of that character here.

Kind of a contradiction, I'd want him more if he didn't want to come lol.

Exactly the kind of player we need to push us to the next level though and would be the nail in the coffin I feel.

Hmm

I don't care what team a player has played for. If they're class then they would be welcome. Plus its not like he has been at arsenal all his life.

I'd take him in a hear beat and yes, it would shift the paradigm in terms of "zero business" between us and them.

___________ Kane __________
Alexis ________________ Son
____________ Eriksen ______
______ Dele _______________

100 goals

If he does go for free he'll be looking for 250k+ a week, not sure he's superior enough to our best to warrant messing with the wage structure that much. Getting one over on the arse would be great though.