Alan Knill Top Bloke | Vital Football

Alan Knill Top Bloke

Frank Costanza

Vital Newbie
I went to Nottingham Arena yesterday to see Catfish & the Bottlemen. The crowd were students and early 20s. We had a laugh trying to spot anybody within 30 years of my age then I went to the bogs & walked past Alan Knill .
Seriously though as the 1st team coach & assistant manager he is a large part of this

I think Alan is as vital as Wilder to our ongoing success. Fantastic tactical coach but not so good in the hot seat, a perfect fit who deserves just as much credit as Sir Chris.

Opposites attract and great partnerships are often formed like this - he's happy to remain out of the limelight and he can live his life in almost total obscurity as a result.

Catfish and the Bottlemen - great name! :grinning:

Opposites attract and great partnerships are often formed like this - he's happy to remain out of the limelight and he can live his life in almost total obscurity as a result.

Catfish and the Bottlemen - great name! :grinning:
Whooo Aya lass. If only it weren’t for Rod.... :love:

The 1st song they played was " one of our long shots paid off". CW & AK ? Have a look on spotify st the song if you've nowt else to do

The most famous person I've seen at a gig was that TM Travel driver who looks like Rod Stewart.

And even then it turned out it wasn't him...