Aiden O'Brien | Vital Football

Aiden O'Brien

Haven't seen it but he comes across well in the article below, a Millwall mate of mine says he's a top bloke. Harris building a squad of good footballers but also good characters.

Yep, that article is basically from the same post match interviews.

Agree with Sturdy, what a fantastic interview. So positive and infectious. He’d be great in the team and dressing room environment.

Love how he said about top 7 not out of reach “if we win most of them games” 😁

Then tried to back track a bit in case it comes back to bite him on the ar$e 😂

I think he’s going to play a massive part for us in the next few months. Looking forward to it.

Not directly related to O'Brien but I also think Tom Nichols speaks fantastically well. Could definitely see him in a coaching/management role in the future. Definitely refreshing to have a lot of likeable players who all seem to get on well. After reading about the shambles at Rochdale for example, where they seemingly have players refusing to turn up to training it bodes well for the rest of the season.

It also flies in the face of those that thought that NH had maybe lost the dressing room.

Even in December, Kashket was saying how the team deserved the criticism it was getting and maybe it should even have come earlier. If anyone should get the best out of AOB it should be NH. I just hope he can stay fit.

There is something about him that seems to be in the same mould as Danny Lloyd and Macca. No nonsense triers, but also with a bit of technique and experience. Just what we need.

Enjoyed watching him speak, seems a really good lad.

Really funny to hear that they play a game called (Were)wolf, which if it's what I think it is, is a brilliant party game. I can see how it'd support squad bonding. It's hilarious