AGM and Fans Forum | Page 2 | Vital Football

AGM and Fans Forum

I think that pretty much tells us what we all ready know.

I would have been amazed if he had stayed for next season- one issue for next season- almost the entire back line are up for contract renewal (Jackson, Eyoma, Walsh, Roughan, Poole). I think we will see some more new faces next season! Mind you, depends on your point of view- could be seen as an opportunity too!

I would have been amazed if he had stayed for next season- one issue for next season- almost the entire back line are up for contract renewal (Jackson, Eyoma, Walsh, Roughan, Poole). I think we will see some more new faces next season! Mind you, depends on your point of view- could be seen as an opportunity too!
A starting point of Montsma plus O'Connor does at least settle the nerves a little to off set up to 5 leaving.

Has anyone seen the recording of the Fans Forum yet ? - if so can they please post a link.

At long last now available via the Club website under I-follow videos.

Losing £2million per year?!

Can we just not spend so much money on all the off field staff, while keeping the matchday programme, (and since the fans forum) cover 2 first team games (pre match, in match, post match), a women’s game, a youth team game, launch a retro shirt range and provide a range of other exclusive engaging online content.

At last… at long last the media team pulled their fingers out! 😜

Nice touch seeing Liam hit the olive and emojis; I can't imagine too many execs get involved in ironic banter with their fan bases.

Nice touch seeing Liam hit the olive and emojis; I can't imagine too many execs get involved in ironic banter with their fan bases.
Ironic banter - I thought I was being told off for using the words “at long last “ 😀 Having been told it was going to be recorded and put on Ifollow Imps YouTube I wrongly assumed it would be a similar timeframe to the Match highlights that appear the following day. I am sure I wasn’t the only fan interested in what was discussed and not living locally was unable to attend in person. Being a season ticket holder I can still justify to my other half the cost of my 140 mile round trip to watch the home games but sadly not to attend a fans forum 😢 Thank You Media Team for pulling your fingers out ! 😉

Ironic banter - I thought I was being told off for using the words “at long last “ 😀 Having been told it was going to be recorded and put on Ifollow Imps YouTube I wrongly assumed it would be a similar timeframe to the Match highlights that appear the following day. I am sure I wasn’t the only fan interested in what was discussed and not living locally was unable to attend in person. Being a season ticket holder I can still justify to my other half the cost of my 140 mile round trip to watch the home games but sadly not to attend a fans forum 😢 Thank You Media Team for pulling your fingers out ! 😉
Well said Bryan !! ;)

Okay… I confess. The somewhat ‘serious’ element to my reply was around how very sensible and pragmatic fans, who are usually in the camp of being the most supportive towards the club, have become so used to immediacy of communication across multiple agenda and on multiple outlets.

This doesn’t naturally correlate with the views of from some, who believe we have too many off field team members and how we should keep media seen by less than 250 people (matchday programme) going too.

I am a huge fan of the programme, but as an example it takes too much time for too little return when fans (rightly) expect elsewhere.

Official club media is changing. Your expectations have changed. We have to meet that demand and move with the times. Just give us a moment to catch our breath along the way… we will get there. I promise.

#UpTheImps

Just watched it on YouTube and as always I found it very interesting and educational what the panelist’s have to say.