After today's sad and shocking events - back to the football. | Vital Football

After today's sad and shocking events - back to the football.

Kim Jong Un

Vital Squad Member
All indications are, Pardew is staying on.

This I think represents a HUGE missed opportunity, on a similar scale to the owner refusing to invest properly, last summer. Can he not see ANYTHING football related???

I'm just hoping Pardew and his wayward mouth continues to cmoe out with utter shit, so that Ashley can see this and think 'hang on, this bloke really does have no idea'. But I won't hold my breath.

Better get ready for another season with this plank in charge, lads.

:83:

Yes as suspected more of the same, no chance of challenging, early exits from domestic cups and the same old excuses. So what was the point of the review, just window dressing. To say Ashley expects an improvement is stating the obvious.
Nothing to look forward to here. A big mistake keeping him on but as we all know Ashley and Llambias no zero about football.
Expect the usual predictions from big mouth.

Mid-table mediocrity beckons - we shouldn't dare try to finish higher as it might mean a relegation scrap, season after.........

Which is madness, as now there are good possibilities to be taken advantage of, if only Ashley could see it. A top manager is available, and wants a job at a big Premier League club!

Sigh.