AFC Bournemouth (Boscombe) vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Page 24 | Vital Football

AFC Bournemouth (Boscombe) vs. Tottenham Hotspur

The only thing that stood out to me early season was Kane was played deeper. At first i thought it was to save his legs but then as the season went on it was obvious Kane had lost a yard of pace.

The only thing that stood out to me early season was Kane was played deeper. At first i thought it was to save his legs but then as the season went on it was obvious Kane had lost a yard of pace.

Jan was hanging out his ass and we flogged him till injury with Sanchez on the bench

I recall slightly different?

He hammered the World Cup players from the off, they all played at Newcastle and it was the same all season till they dropped one by one

I remember watching an early season City game and the commentator saying Pep has rested x y and z due to the WC efforts and me thinking Poch has shoved all our WC players straight back in.

Still like your idea of dropping Kane back further when Eriksen goes and buying a new striker.

The Kane of a couple of seasons ago has gone, he hasn't looked the same player for about 18 months.

I remember watching an early season City game and the commentator saying Pep has rested x y and z due to the WC efforts and me thinking Poch has shoved all our WC players straight back in.

That idea went out the window when we brought no one.

I recall slightly different?

He hammered the World Cup players from the off, they all played at Newcastle and it was the same all season till they dropped one by one

They didn't all play at Newcastle, the WC players who played deep into the cup didn't join the squad for the pre season tournament and some only returned to training the Monday before the Toon game. Players were rested in the league cup..

They didn't all play at Newcastle, the WC players who played deep into the cup didn't join the squad for the pre season tournament and some only returned to training the Monday before the Toon game. Players were rested in the league cup..

Just checked

Hugo, Jan, Dier, Alli, Christian, Kane all started.

The following week Toby and The Bury Beckham came back

I didn't say scraping top 4 was commendable, it's how we started the season that deserves credit, not how we finished.
Spot on Nick I guess some fans have forgotten that earlier during the season we were flying beating Everton and Man Utd away and Bournemouth at home comfortably to site 3 examples hence our superior goal difference, Definitely MOPO should be commended for that managing on a shoe string budget, and injuries to senior players like Kane

Watched Leicester last night....what a difference to see a team trained to pass the ball quickly and to their own team mates...I thought they were outstanding and very unlucky.