Ads!! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ads!!

Just had a quick look and there's very little traffic on there- less than on here.

we've got nothing much to talk about sadly.............we could start taking odds on who's going to be the first to get the vaccine...:hmmm:

we've got nothing much to talk about sadly.............we could start taking odds on who's going to be the first to get the vaccine...:hmmm:
Funnily enough I've just spoken to an elderly aunt and uncle and they've had both doses.

The B;lades boards seem to be in lockdown too!

A Boris announcement about the vaccine. I think it is to say he has drafted the Army in and about all the new super centres to speed things up. I think there are 2 down in your neck of the woods.

Good - some positive news at this dreadful time. I'm way down the list so not holding my breath but have been contacted to say I've been accepted as a volunteer to help in the vaccine rollout - so hoping for some contact as I want to help.

We might well reach a point of herd immunity soon though the way things are going.....?

Good - some positive news at this dreadful time. I'm way down the list so not holding my breath but have been contacted to say I've been accepted as a volunteer to help in the vaccine rollout - so hoping for some contact as I want to help.

We might well reach a point of herd immunity soon though the way things are going.....?
so what is it nurse aya 👩‍⚕️ or private aya 👩🏻‍✈️

The reason we all left was the ads I think - don't mind ads but when they get stupidly obtrusive on the site its just not worth it

Left for various reasons but the message board was one of them, it was slow and yes adverts were an issue and Vital was ok when we moved. In this day and age its, the only way to get an income and these sites are run by businesses and have to earn money somehow. Even S2 has adverts.