Ads on Rotherham Vital | Vital Football

Ads on Rotherham Vital

miller4life

Vital 1st Team Regular
While I was trying to post my scores for the Blackburn Rovers game earlier this advert kept popping up and in the end I couldn't get rid of it as the X to remove it didn't work
But come on vital ads watch what you post on teams pages we really don't want or appreciate this blazened across the page IMG_20201215_071504.jpg

Hmmm

Usually the ads at the sides are general and the ones that pop up like that are what you have been looking at.

But we don't want it, no.

Underneath the one for that 'big club' next door I see it actually has 'Millers Mumblings'.

Do you ever go on SouthYorkshireLive.co.uk, Gaz?

Underneath the one for that 'big club' next door I see it actually has 'Millers Mumblings'.

Do you ever go on SouthYorkshireLive.co.uk, Gaz?
No I never go on that site Caz
But they pop up on Facebook as sponsored ads
Maybe it's Google bots picking up on the fact I've mentioned Rotherham and South Yorkshire in FB WhatsApp and messenger a few times recently
I was more astonished it was advertising the rubbish from S6 🐖 sty on a Rotherham page
Wonder what would've happened if they had put the and on the blunts page 😳😳😳😳

Well I've not had that - but I've got 62% off hats at the moment if anyone's interested! And keep getting side adds about men's boxer shorts! And I've def not been looking at them!

Not a clue Gaz, sorry.