Admission Price for game tomorrow? | Vital Football

Admission Price for game tomorrow?

I DMed them on Twitter because I couldn't find it, here's the prices:
"We do £8 adult, £4 concession and £2 kids mate.

Half price for season ticket holders, plus all the other added benefits ??"

The half price for season ticket holders. When I rang Gainsborough I enquired about the season ticket offer they said it was for Gainsborough season ticket holders. They also said the prices were set by the Lincs FA in case it was a county cup match. £8 seems a little steep for a friendly match. Or maybe I am just mean.

Agreed a tad steep, IMO friendlies at this level should be about a fiver. But then again I know nothing about the financial elements of running a football club. Luckily as a student I get in for £4.

Trinity will scrape every penny out of the game thats why its so high its silly prices for a worthless pre season!

abebaby - 18/7/2016 21:19

can anyone give advice on the best place to park at Gainsborough please?
I live near their ground and theirs no designated parking will have to go early and park on the street somewhere sometimes they have a car park opposite but not always

danimps21 - 18/7/2016 21:23

abebaby - 18/7/2016 21:19

can anyone give advice on the best place to park at Gainsborough please?
I live near their ground and theirs no designated parking will have to go early and park on the street somewhere sometimes they have a car park opposite but not always
thank you. decided i will be popping up from Mansfield purely because Ive got nothing better to do.

Lincoln United rely on our friendly for a real boost to their finances. If the weather is good it could be close to 1000. The cricket club will be packed out no doubt.