ADMIN FEES | Vital Football

ADMIN FEES

The EFL are owed 2 million quid ?
Huron Properties (Euxton) c/o Dave Whelan Sports Limited are owed 112 grand ?

The Administrators also had their fees uplifted by 1/3
Partner £660 per hour
Director £593 per hour
Senior Manager £527 per hour

Are the zoom meetings with supporters also being charged out too ?

Last edited:
The EFL are owed 2 million quid ?
Huron Properties (Euxton) c/o Dave Whelan are owed 112 grand ?

The Administrators also had their fees uplifted by 1/3
Partner £660 per hour
Director £593 per hour
Senior Manager £527 per hour

Are the zoom meetings with supporters also being charged out too ?

I believe the EFL debt was a loan they gave clubs to help them through covid that needs to be repaid. Plus their legal fees for fucking us over.

I bet they’ve even been eating out on Thu, Fri, Sat and Sun and charging it to us. They could of at least gone when it was half price the robbing bastards.
We might as well just fucking start again in non-league. I’ve still got a pair or old Adidas Predators in the loft somewhere if I’m needed.

It's like being in the sea, surrounded by killer sharks,
and all we have is a 'blow up-Sammy Seal' to defend us.

Admin fees
Total time spent to 31 July 2020 on Wigan Athletic = 980.8 hours at an average rate of £353.15 per hour
Total time costs to 31 July 2020 = £346,365

So the 10 grand per day amount is a good guide

I read earlier Administrators are taking £10,000 per day

Where did you read that. Also ifthey savethe club that was bleeding money and find a good new owner andkeep the real assests isnt it money well spent.

You may not like what they are doing but you and me are emotionaly involved you need someone to come in and sort the shit out.

We are on the verge of not exsisting if a million fixes it, is that bad?

Where did you read that. Also ifthey savethe club that was bleeding money and find a good new owner andkeep the real assests isnt it money well spent.

You may not like what they are doing but you and me are emotionaly involved you need someone to come in and sort the shit out.

No not really I think blame is laid at the wrong people. Admin have a professional job to do

What EXACTLY are they doing for all that money, though? They'll still get the cash even if they don't save the club. Similarly, with regards to the loan, what exactly was the money used for? The money, supposedly, was lent, but how was it allocated...players, buildings, flowers....what exactly ? I'd quite like to know.

What EXACTLY are they doing for all that money, though? They'll still get the cash even if they don't save the club. Similarly, with regards to the loan, what exactly was the money used for? The money, supposedly, was lent, but how was it allocated...players, buildings, flowers....what exactly ? I'd quite like to know.
come on be sensible was you one of the paul crook knobs?