Adetayo Oluwatosin Olusegun Adio Aduramigba Iretioluwa Edun | Vital Football

Adetayo Oluwatosin Olusegun Adio Aduramigba Iretioluwa Edun

cherryexile

Vital 1st Team Regular
I was looking up Tayo Edun's record on Wikipedia and came across his full name,

I thought it unlikely that this would feature in a spontaneous Terrace Chant, so I challenged myself to see if I could create one. Here is my attempt, to the tune of supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,

Ade-tayo Oluwatosin Olusegun Adio
Isn't even half the name
Of our favourite player
If you have an hour or two
We'll sing the rest for you
Adu-ram-igba Iret-iolu-wa Edun

Ta-yo diddy-diddy, Edun diddy I

I’m taking a big leap here but with a name like that who does he qualify for internationally?

I’m taking a big leap here but with a name like that who does he qualify for internationally?

Wikipedia again, shows he has played for England at U17, U18, U19 and U20 levels. Born in Islington, but by descent it seems he may be eligible for either Nigeria or St. Vincent & The Grenadines.

Might avoid a booking or two with the sole reason from the ref being "couldn't be arsed" when beginning to write his name down.

I thought it unlikely that this would feature in a spontaneous Terrace Chant, so I challenged myself to see if I could create one. Here is my attempt, to the tune of supercalifragilisticexpialidocious,

Isn't even half the name
Of our favourite player

A lot of lock down time on your hands?

A lot of lock down time on your hands?

I was helping my son with some homework and got distracted by this and looking up Rourke's Drift Victoria Cross winners. I didn't realise that Gonville Bromhead (played by Michael Caine in Zulu) was raised at the Bromhead ancestoral home, Thurlby Hall, just off the A46 north of Newark.

Isn't even half the name
Of our favourite player

With his initials A O O A A I E, think we're heading more in the Old MacDonald had a farm direction.