Adblocker Plus - lifesaver | Vital Football

Adblocker Plus - lifesaver

Rob the Imp

Vital Football Hero
Only just got round to installing Adblock Plus on Firefox after trying to use the Lincs Echo site and basically being unable to do so - what a difference! I know it and other add-ons have been mentioned on here previously, cannot believe I struggled with them and their agonising load speeds for so long. Viva la Adblocker Plus!!!

:cheers:

There is another one which some say is even better and which I now use; it's called UBLOCK.

I use ublock in Chrome and Firefox, it is brilliant uses less resources than any other adblocker I have tried. What is really impressive is it can be installed as an add on in Firefox on phones and tablets. The Echo website without ublock on a phone or tablet is pretty much unusable with it installed it is completely ad free.

Just added ublock - Lincs Echo page now loads in a flash! Absolutely brilliant. Thanks for the advice folks. I'll have to get it on my phone now too, it is literally unusable otherwise!

Glad to have been of service, mate. I haven't put it on my 'phone yet, so do let me know how you get on with it.