Ad blocker. | Vital Football

Ad blocker.

hindleymonwafc

Vital Champions League
Has been a great success blocking all the bullshit out...or it had been until about a week ago. Now the bloody ad blocker itself has started mithering for a donation every 5 minutes and getting on my tits.

Has been a great success blocking all the bullshit out...or it had been until about a week ago. Now the bloody ad blocker itself has started mithering for a donation every 5 minutes and getting on my tits.

I had an ad blocker recommended by Moonay....was brill for a few years n then went pear shaped. I'm now on an app / ad blocker called duck duck go....it's fine so perhaps give it a try

Never had to pay for it ... Did you use the Adblock link.

The icon is a greyish circle with a red square with the corners cut off in the centre. It says AD in big letters at the top with BLOCKER in smaller letters underneath.

The icon is a greyish circle with a red square with the corners cut off in the centre. It says AD in big letters at the top with BLOCKER in smaller letters underneath.
Yeah ....never been charged. Plenty more free ones though (like Number 6 and Jock say).