Accrington Stanley (a): Score Predictions & Starting XI | Vital Football

Accrington Stanley (a): Score Predictions & Starting XI

It’s been pretty wet and horrible this side of the country. Not sure if waterlogged pitch might be a prediction.

Wright

Mitchell - O’Connor - Roughan

Burroughs - Bishop - Smith - Brown

Shodipo - Vale - Duffy

2-0 win.

I was so convinced that we would romp this with effectively our best team available because of the break now I have no idea but £40k sounds nice plus Bolton are going well and will not want to waste 'ammo' on this. Imps 2-0

Team last week was great, would have caught them off guard. Assume they’ll go stronger this time.

Jensen

Mitchell - O’Connor - Roughan

Sorensen - Hamilton - Erhahon - Burroughs

Bishop - Vale - Duffy

3-0 win

Balance of players needing minutes, upcoming games and must win for 40k and a home tie to follow. I'd play Wright but looks like Skoobs won't.

Jensen
Mitchell O'Connor Roughan
Burroughs Hamilton Erhahon Brown
Smith Vale Duffy

But please dont break the Ethans!

Jensen

Jackson Oconner Eyoma

Sorensen Hamilton Erhahon Burroughs

Mandriou Vale Duffy

Accrington 0Lincoln city2

I'd also consider a similarly strong side to the one named last week, depending on fitness. Someone like Mandroiu had his little enforced absence following the red card and we've had a good break so I think minutes in the legs would still be good. I would consider Roughan/Brown though in the mix as Burroughs didn't have his best time against Wigan but with Brown not even being on the bench v Wigan (or the first Accy game) I'm not sure he'll start. I also think it's a bit unfair if Mitchell misses out again.

I also think ideally one Ethan has a slight rest as they're very important to us, but think Erhahon/Bishop is better balance than Hamilton/Bishop, even against former employer.

Prediction, with all Saturday's subs starting the game:

Jensen
Mitchell O' Connor Eyoma
Sorensen Bishop Erhahon Roughan
Mandroiu Vale Duffy

2-1 win. Shodipo 30 mins off the bench.

Wright
Mitchell O'Connor Roughan
Burroughs Duffy
Smith Erhahon
Bishop Vale Shodipo

Brown, Hamilton and Adelakun to get minutes