Accounts | Vital Football

Accounts

Blade for Life

Vital 1st Team Regular
Last edited:
Looks like we could be in for a windfall with DCL set to leave Everton and Arsenal interested. Not sure what clause we have for further payments in respect of Rammers.
Also are United World's accounts separate. We need Charlie Chanser from S6 to sort it out for us. Maybe we could buy a taxi firm to launder some of the profits.

Will a virtual post card from Spain do Biggles?
McCabe Trust Fund
McCabe Pension Fund
McCabe Secret Fund

Don't ask me how but nothing would surprise me:p

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/sheffield-united-accounts-show-9m-23557056. This confuses me I thought our finances were in a dire state. This reads differently, we made a profit and cut the wage bill significantly.
We will have lost alot of Premiership money this year but also reduced the wage bill and sold Ramsdale for £30 million.
I can only assume that the rest of United World are a money pit.

Paper profit and cashflow are very different things.

Paper profit and cashflow are very different things.
I agree but £26 million profit in 2 years has to show a positive cashflow. The reduction in costs (wages) is critial to that. I expect to see more of that in this years accounts. The problem is you can only balance the books by reducing costs for a few years. It is not a sustainable business model. More investment or promotion is critical.

I agree but £26 million profit in 2 years has to show a positive cashflow. The reduction in costs (wages) is critial to that. I expect to see more of that in this years accounts. The problem is you can only balance the books by reducing costs for a few years. It is not a sustainable business model. More investment or promotion is critical.

I think not spending more than your income is quite sustainable as a business model. The problem with football clubs is that there is always a better player who might give the success you hope for. Mostly its a fantasy, but Football Chairman, even the astute ones, seem to leave their common sense by the door when they walk in.

Last edited:
Piss the available money against the wall, get relegated.

Less a paradox more an inevitabilty if you waste that money on striking dross.

I know we have taken out a loan against parachute payments of £40m, £35m and £10m. Is the first payment included in the 20/21 accounts or will it be shown over the next 3 years?