Academy | Vital Football

Academy

freakoftheweek

Vital Newbie
Some years ago, in the wake of the Andy Carroll sale, a substantial chunk of that money was to go on building a state of the art academy complex which would be the envy of the country to help find the next Andy Carroll. Does anyone know where we are with that project or did I just imagine it.

freakoftheweek - 12/11/2017 12:50

Some years ago, in the wake of the Andy Carroll sale, a substantial chunk of that money was to go on building a state of the art academy complex which would be the envy of the country to help find the next Andy Carroll. Does anyone know where we are with that project or did I just imagine it.

It was put on hold and then hardly mentioned since but it's safe to say that as long as Ashley remains here, it wont get done.

If we do get an eventual takeover then I reckon they'll have to move to a new complex anyway as the current one has access issues and doesn't have the capability to allow a build whilst not affecting day to day training.

Just another lie from the fat fucking parasite. I seem to recall the regime tol us we couldnt compete for purple signings so we would develop our own talent, lying *****.