Academy 2022/23 | Vital Football

Academy 2022/23

I Mentioned this that survey they did recently.

Its like they are not part of the club and the socials team very rarely give them any mentioned.

One of the few things that a Poor from the club in my opinion.

The clubs communication is shocking. These lads deserve to get noticed
There's a Lincoln Academy Twitter account. Whether they've got a media person for that I'm not sure or whether someone from the Club does it. Suspect the former.

Meanwhile on the main website no scores updated and the academy website Only one piece of news Since mid April and that was for a job vacancy.

A question for Liam Scully? He’s normally great with picking up things like this and giving us an answer.

Yes, if the plan moving forward is to develop our own, either through the academy or brought in, then their progress should be prominent and current.

We had a couple of communications team members move on this summer after being offered exciting roles elsewhere, and we've taken that opportunity to change the structure of the team slightly in an attempt to give greater exposure to the Foundation, women's team and Academy.

We've had two communications assistants join the team over the past fortnight, the most recent had their first day on Monday, after a period where the media team has been operating at 50% capacity at a really busy time of the year and having to take a data-driven approach on what to prioritise (I promise they've not been sat with their feet up or deliberately choosing to ignore any section of the club!).

Now that we've got the people we wanted in post you should see more content, particularly around the women's team this week ahead of their game at the LNER Stadium then more on the Academy. Without boring you all with details of the structure, ultimately we feel we'll have a really flexible team to ensure we can cover all areas of the club to an ever-improving standard - we just unfortunately had to accept a period this summer while we got that team in place.

We had a couple of communications team members move on this summer after being offered exciting roles elsewhere, and we've taken that opportunity to change the structure of the team slightly in an attempt to give greater exposure to the Foundation, women's team and Academy.

We've had two communications assistants join the team over the past fortnight, the most recent had their first day on Monday, after a period where the media team has been operating at 50% capacity at a really busy time of the year and having to take a data-driven approach on what to prioritise (I promise they've not been sat with their feet up or deliberately choosing to ignore any section of the club!).

Now that we've got the people we wanted in post you should see more content, particularly around the women's team this week ahead of their game at the LNER Stadium then more on the Academy. Without boring you all with details of the structure, ultimately we feel we'll have a really flexible team to ensure we can cover all areas of the club to an ever-improving standard - we just unfortunately had to accept a period this summer while we got that team in place.
Did we get a decent fee 😀