Abdullah out | Vital Football

Abdullah out

Younger Dryas Blade

Vital Youth Team
Enough is enough. Sell up at a loss if you have too, we are going back to the dark times with you at the helm. You got lucky and that luck has run out. Take your money and leave. The way you addressed the summer Window was a disgrace, you sent PH into a gunfight with a knife. You have also done that this window, GET OUT YOU FRAUD.

Strange how things work out in life, having served in South Arabia 1967, a complete shit hole with thousands of miles of sweet f..k all apart from soap dodger,s camels, shtehawks, camel spiders and Baboons.Getting paid to slot the disgruntled inhabitants that hated us with a passion, "Kill the Infidel" Fast forward 60 years and one of em owns our beloved footy club. Unf..kinbelievable!!

Yes it's time for the Prince to move on so that the club can. Unfortunately it's looking like my downbeat predictions for this window are coming true and that @Chips1889 was right to have his concerns about him after he took over. What I will say though is I don't think we'd have faired any better under McCabe in fact we may not even have even have done as well. For some reason, this club seems to only ever attract owners with zero ambition to progress us or outright charlatans.

Last edited:
Enough is enough. Sell up at a loss if you have too, we are going back to the dark times with you at the helm. You got lucky and that luck has run out. Take your money and leave. The way you addressed the summer Window was a disgrace, you sent PH into a gunfight with a knife. You have also done that this window, GET OUT YOU FRAUD.

I think you're over-reacting a bit YDB. He said he wouldn't spend the £100m-150m it needed for a decent championship side to become a PL outfit. That's fair enough. He's the boss and its his hard earned he's risking.

Now, there's no chance of us staying up, so why get upset about a JTW that promised nothing, delivered nothing, and is consistent with his earlier statement about what he was prepared to spend. You could always see what you've got in your post office book..? Make him an offer if you can do better.

Yes it's time for the Prince to move on so that the club can. Unfortunately it's looking like my downbeat predictions for this window are coming true and that @Chips1889 was right to have his concerns about him after he took over. What I will say though is I don't think we'd have faired any better under McCabe in fact we may not even have even have done as well. For some reason, this club seems to only ever attract owner's with zero ambition to progress us or outright charlatans.
You might think that but I couldn't possibily comment Gray

It would take more ££££££s than he’s got to make United in to a top side!!!! That’s what’s unfair about the whole system. The Man City, Chelsea etc brake financial rules with Subtleness and will just get their wrists slapped. They’re playing under different rules. The entire Premiership is a band of cheaters and twisters. 👎

Yes it's time for the Prince to move on so that the club can. Unfortunately it's looking like my downbeat predictions for this window are coming true and that @Chips1889 was right to have his concerns about him after he took over. What I will say though is I don't think we'd have faired any better under McCabe in fact we may not even have even have done as well. For some reason, this club seems to only ever attract owner's with zero ambition to progress us or outright charlatans.
History suggests we wouldn’t have made the premiership the first time never mind twice
HRH pushed the boat to get the players to get us up he also held onto the jewels to get us back up yes he sold them on the eve of the season but I’m not sure he had much of a choice Kev deffo wouldn’t have pushed the boat out and would have sold at the first opportunity as he had in the past or sold us to Burnley’s owners and we’d be X millions in debt and 2pts better off 🤷‍♂️
he’s made mistakes without doubt I don’t know a chairman/owner that hasn’t but to compare with Kev is mind boggling

History suggests we wouldn’t have made the premiership the first time never mind twice
HRH pushed the boat to get the players to get us up he also held onto the jewels to get us back up yes he sold them on the eve of the season but I’m not sure he had much of a choice Kev deffo wouldn’t have pushed the boat out and would have sold at the first opportunity as he had in the past or sold us to Burnley’s owners and we’d be X millions in debt and 2pts better off 🤷‍♂️
he’s made mistakes without doubt I don’t know a chairman/owner that hasn’t but to compare with Kev is mind boggling
Some are saying he's worse than McCabe. They've got short memories.

Az anyone ere ever negotiated a price wi a f..kin soap dodger? Put the f...kin alarm clock on, wake up and start again!

He needs to go. Fuck knows what he's even getting out of this now. Could it be that he's actually........ making money?

Someone suggested a protest on the other forum. Naturally it gets largely ridiculed.

Genuinely, our fans will never protest about ANYTHING ever again. Nothing could make us do so. We are overwhelmed with apathy and have a passive approach to supporting the club along with a pathetic, defeatist, small time boot licking mentality where the thought of us influencing anything at all is laughable and to be ridiculed. Far better to allow him to continue his astonishingly easy ride, all the way to League One.

I understand we're in the PL, and to put things into perspective on that basis, but we've stunk the place out for the last two seasons. It's an embarrassment. It's very bad for the club's reputation and the already damaged mindset of the supporters. And it's clear that under this owner, this is our ceiling. Not only that, he seems utterly detached too. He's absent. It's an unhealthy situation that has already festered too long.

I can't believe he's wasted this opportunity to sell. He's been desperate to get out for ages. PL status should have ensured his exit. Probably a profitable exit. But greed and ego seems to have taken over.

I could be more accepting of the lack of investment if it was coupled with shrewd decision making and a clear plan off the pitch. However the decision making post promotion has been abysmal.

There are buyers out there but not for the current asking price. Abdullah wants to make well over 100 million in profit which just isn't going to happen.

I once haggled for 4 hours to buy a Rolex at a Souk in crater, went for a dip in the Red Sea and watched the bezel float away towards the Shark nets! Is the owner as trustworthy as the seller I bought from?

I think you're over-reacting a bit YDB. He said he wouldn't spend the £100m-150m it needed for a decent championship side to become a PL outfit. That's fair enough. He's the boss and its his hard earned he's risking.

Now, there's no chance of us staying up, so why get upset about a JTW that promised nothing, delivered nothing, and is consistent with his earlier statement about what he was prepared to spend. You could always see what you've got in your post office book..? Make him an offer if you can do bet

,Hard Earned, are you sure ?

Abdullah watches McCabe buy interests in too many clubs and over stretch himself. He then does exactly the same himself !?. The much vaunted United World feeds SUFC absolutely no players of any worth. In 3 seasons we have had in the Premiership Abdullah has had more money coming in than any owner in our history. Even after this we have no money. We must have the mother of all mortgages !!.
We finally had a chance this season to build a strong team. We could and should have signed Tommy Doyle but we cannot afford him. Then we waste money on Traore, Slimane and Trusty. Why not just sign Tommy ?.
Abdullah runs the contracts down of our 2 best players and we throw a potential £30 million away. Really poor management from a bloke that is clueless.
The end of the transfer window leaves Hecky and the squad devastated. We literally give Palace and Forest 3 points as we field a significantly weakened team.
He wants to sell the club but his greed means there is no interest.
We have a large number of players out of contract before the start of next season. Does anyone really believe Abdullah will allow Wilder to sign anything other than gamble signings, rough diamonds or loan players ?. Quality seems to be alien to him.
Lower your price to £90 million, break even and do one. There has to be a better owner than this.

As I've said, I think those involved in our recruitment process have been given a different priority other than to make our first team stronger by bringing in the right players at the right time. The priority seems to be seeing if we can pull a few untried rabbits out of the bag and hoping that they'll step up and come good at this level rather than bring in tried and tested quality. It seems we were prepared to accept our PL demise from day one and stick to a hit and hope we'll make a profit on players agenda? Maybe the money we lost on Brewster, Mousett and McBurnie has been the catalyst for these decisions, but they're doing the clubs media image no favours or its relationship with the fanbase. Expecting that we are likely to be relegated is one thing, but realising that the club's owner and board are prepared to see us outclassed and go down without the playing staff to at least put up a fight is another matter.

As I've said, I think those involved in our recruitment process have been given a different priority other than to make our first team stronger by bringing in the right players at the right time. The priority seems to be seeing if we can pull a few untried rabbits out of the bag and hoping that they'll step up and come good at this level rather than bring in tried and tested quality. It seems we were prepared to accept our PL demise from day one and stick to a hit and hope we'll make a profit on players agenda? Maybe the money we lost on Brewster, Mousett and McBurnie has been the catalyst for these decisions, but they're doing the clubs media image no favours or its relationship with the fanbase. Expecting that we are likely to be relegated is one thing, but realising that the club's owner and board are prepared to see us outclassed and go down without the playing staff to at least put up a fight is another matter.
It’s the complete lack of planning for me we just seem to have stumbled from one crises into another with no plan for the future and this window is no different just putting it off till the next crises in the summer when we have half a squad and those left aren’t good enough 😡