A-Z of Spring (Again) | Vital Football

A-Z of Spring (Again)

Lindum

Vital Football Hero
Yes, I know Caz did this last year but as they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Only use your last year answers if truly desperate. :wack:

A - Anemonoides nemorosa, the wood anemone, is an early-spring flowering plant in the buttercup family and its white flowers form a lovely carpet in a wood near here. Not sure if out yet as I haven't visited.

C - Crocus. A favourite Spring flower but my garden's too wet or something as they never thrive. But some nice displays on roundabouts near here.

I IRIS - grown from rhizomes or bulbs. I have the small purple coloured ones (like a lot of flowers this time of year I find the big ones blow over). Planted fifty bulbs about ten years ago - never get fifty coming through though, just a couple here and there at a time. They were my dad's favourite flower.

J - Juvenile Spring Eruption. Skin complaint light induced affecting the sensitive skin of the ears of boys and young men most commonly in Spring. Uggh!

K KITES - when I was young this was the time I badgered my dad to make me a kite as it was light winds (not like the hurricane winds we have these days!) He wasn't very good with his hands but he always made one from garden canes and newspaper.

K KITES - when I was young this was the time I badgered my dad to make me a kite as it was light winds (not like the hurricane winds we have these days!) He wasn't very good with his hands but he always made one from garden canes and newspaper.
Never got the hang of kite flying. Sadly.